Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#5539 Jun 24, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Muslims kill as a matter of faith. Seen any Catholics do that in the last 300 years?
You naive, silly man. Ever heard of Northern Ireland?
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#5540 Jun 24, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
they just mame little girls by cutting out the clitoris?
How many Muslim women do you know that don't have a clitoris?

I love how religions rank each other by which one does the LEAST despicable things in the name of their god. Such proud people.

"Yeah, we rape little boys but at least we don't cut of clitorises!" Catholics RULE!

Kramers Attorney

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#5541 Jun 24, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see. You excused it because not all Catholics did it and, besides, other religion do it too. Sounds like a defense of pedophilia to me.
Sounds like I presented facts that you can't refute and it pisses you off.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5542 Jun 24, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You naive, silly man. Ever heard of Northern Ireland?
That was political, not religious, idiot. And as a Catholic, I supported the British.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5543 Jun 24, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Muslim women do you know that don't have a clitoris?
I love how religions rank each other by which one does the LEAST despicable things in the name of their god. Such proud people.
"Yeah, we rape little boys but at least we don't cut of clitorises!" Catholics RULE!
It's truly a spectacle when leftists, who are supposed to be such open minded, unbiased examples of humanity spew their hate regarding Christianity.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#5544 Jun 24, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like I presented facts that you can't refute and it pisses you off.
Yes. Systematic abuse of children and people who apologize for it in the name of God pisses me off. How irrational of me.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#5545 Jun 24, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>That was political, not religious, idiot. And as a Catholic, I supported the British.
Riiiiiight. Religion has nothing to do with it. What does the Pope think about you supporting the British? Sounds like you aren't a very good Catholic.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#5546 Jun 24, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>It's truly a spectacle when leftists, who are supposed to be such open minded, unbiased examples of humanity spew their hate regarding Christianity.
You don't read/listen very well. I have no hatred for Christianity. I think it's silly to believe what a bunch of old white guys say God told them. In that regard, I don't view Christianity any differently than I do today's GOP.

I simply don't believe that Christianity's fairy tale is any different that Islam's fairy tale. That means I hate it? You have a bad tendency to project feelings onto others.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5547 Jun 24, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Systematic abuse of children and people who apologize for it in the name of God pisses me off. How irrational of me.
It's in the leftist DNA to lie even when presented with facts. Mental illness, Democrat strain.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5548 Jun 24, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiight. Religion has nothing to do with it. What does the Pope think about you supporting the British? Sounds like you aren't a very good Catholic.
I wasn't aware that any of the three Popes who reigned during the conflict took sides.
History isn't your strong suit, is it?

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5549 Jun 24, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't read/listen very well. I have no hatred for Christianity. I think it's silly to believe what a bunch of old white guys say God told them. In that regard, I don't view Christianity any differently than I do today's GOP.
I simply don't believe that Christianity's fairy tale is any different that Islam's fairy tale. That means I hate it? You have a bad tendency to project feelings onto others.
Your comments about the Catholic Church are most definitely ones of hate.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#5550 Jun 24, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>It's in the leftist DNA to lie even when presented with facts. Mental illness, Democrat strain.
What was my lie? More importantly, what facts have you presented?
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#5551 Jun 24, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't aware that any of the three Popes who reigned during the conflict took sides.
History isn't your strong suit, is it?
Did they support the British? That was the question.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#5552 Jun 24, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Your comments about the Catholic Church are most definitely ones of hate.
Which statement? I have said nothing hateful about the Church.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5553 Jun 24, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they support the British? That was the question.
What part of "didn't take sides" flew over your head?

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5554 Jun 24, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Which statement? I have said nothing hateful about the Church.
You said, I love that Obama makes you sooo crazy that a Catholic will vote for a Mormon."
That implies the Church hates Mormons.
Your use of the word "systematic" when only 2% of priests engaged in criminal activity implies that the entire Church was complicit.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#5555 Jun 24, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What was my lie? More importantly, what facts have you presented?
You lied when you said I excused pedophilia in the Church.
I presented facts that show pedophilia is found at even higher rates in other churches.
Frankly, it's probably even higher in schools.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#5556 Jun 24, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "didn't take sides" flew over your head?
But you did. You are at odds with your church.
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#5557 Jun 24, 2012
http://gawker.com/5831081/karl-rove-suddenly-... .......... This is what one of your idols has to say.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#5558 Jun 24, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>You said, I love that Obama makes you sooo crazy that a Catholic will vote for a Mormon."
That implies the Church hates Mormons.
Your use of the word "systematic" when only 2% of priests engaged in criminal activity implies that the entire Church was complicit.
You said "hates," I didn't. In my world, one can disagree with someone without hating them. You should give that a try.

Regarding the Church being complicit, I guess you missed the verdict in Philadelphia this week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaker Day Camp (Jun '09) Jun 22 Randy 45
Two Children Molested by a 29 Year Old Man in H... Jun 22 fits44234 1
MACEDONIA is GREECE! Jun 20 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 4
Challenge May 31 Staytrue 1
Challenge May 31 Staytrue 1
Amanda Wyatt Mar '17 Screw you 1
News Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Mar '17 stow_sufferer 187

Twinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance