WEWS: Township Animal Shelter Seeking...

WEWS: Township Animal Shelter Seeking Donations After Hoarding Case

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from May 18, 2011, titled WEWS: Township Animal Shelter Seeking Donations After Hoarding Case. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The Pawsibilities Humane Society of Greater Akron in Twinsburg Township needs your help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Jerry

Medina, OH

#1 May 19, 2011
Some advice, call the Medina SPCA and ask them for some of the money they received from the hoarding Chippewa Lake case. You know the one where the two women ended up with a whole 100 hours community service, some fines and heck even got two of the dogs back. This is the problem why people are hesitant anymore to help groups out, the punishment never fits the crime. The SPCA's case they made more excuses for those TWO women then to worry about the 4 dead dogs (that the other dogs were eating off of) and the others that died at the shelter (one giving birth). So I wish your group luck and I hope that you are sensible enough to follow thru on abuse charges if their was any and that you find good homes for them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonia USA named after Greek city. (Jan '15) Sep 3 DaniEl 5
Poll Best bar in Northfield/Macedonia/Sagamore (Oct '07) Aug '17 louy 40
Amanda Wyatt (Mar '17) Mar '17 Screw you 1
News Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Mar '17 stow_sufferer 187
News Hitachi Announces Integration and Expansion of ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Ainu 2
News Columbus' new head of neighborhoods wants to in... (Oct '16) Oct '16 No. 3
Twinsburg Old School (Oct '13) Jan '16 Anonymous 5

Twinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Twinsburg Mortgages