Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks

Posted in the Twinsburg Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 121 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Atiya Bogins

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 16, 2008
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Im Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks.

When this kind of stuff happens, white folks are like,why did happen?

Why was this car stopped in the first place? Im sure there is no reason.

I hope this kid gets off.
Kato

Berea, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 17, 2008
 

Judged:

7

4

2

My nephew was stopped by a policeman for loud music at 1:00am he's white, not that it matters.
The officer told him some people like to sleep at night they don't need loud music. The officer also checked to see if he was drinking and driving.
Guess what, my nephew didn't pull a gun out and kill the officer. My nephew turned his music down and went home safely.
Get rid of the race card, we're tired of hearing it.
Jim

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 17, 2008
 

Judged:

4

3

2

When I was a kid I was taught to respect people and above all listen to Police officers. It a shame that Black people teach their kids to shot Police officers. That is why racist things happen! Quit playing the race card we are all sick and tired of hearing about. That should take the shooter and hang him from the nearest tree, white or black..
Atiya Bogins wrote:
Im Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks.
When this kind of stuff happens, white folks are like,why did happen?
Why was this car stopped in the first place? Im sure there is no reason.
I hope this kid gets off.
Charles

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 17, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

It's funny how people who scream and cry about being stereotyped (constantly!) stereotype all police officers as racist. It's funny how someone can side with a thug who murdered a police officer, but who will you call when that same thug robs, rapes, beats, or murders a member of your family. The same people who cry like Atiya Bogins are the ones who need the police the most. What neighborhoods do you think police have to spend the most time in.
John

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 17, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Atiya Bogins. You rush to judgement over an incident that you have know knowledge and claim Racism! You have no idea what is involved in police work. There is nothing a Police Officer can do that would justify him losing his life in such a way. Hopefully you never have to experience the loss of a loved one at the hands of such mindless violence. You make me sick!
Rich - Teacher BS-MATL

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 17, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Atiya,
As an educated person -(that is what the letters after my name mean - I am sure you didn't know) your comments are inexcusable! This kid is not going to get off. You are very stupid! By consistently playing the race card you continue to show how ignorant you are. Long live the COPS! If you saw the 1st intervied the black COP was crying the most. He wasn't crying race card. Again, your are stupid, but keep being that way - smarter people will always get a job before you. Long live the COPS - black , white and every other color! Oh yeah, may Ashton (wtf kind of name anyway?) Thompson - or another man of his character visit you soon. Then, you will be crying for the cops. DAB!
American

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 17, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Atiya Bogins wrote:
Im Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks.
When this kind of stuff happens, white folks are like,why did happen?
Why was this car stopped in the first place? Im sure there is no reason.
I hope this kid gets off.
White racist cop? Have you stared in the mirror, hypocrite? Listen to yourself! A man has been murdered for doing his job! The greatest enemy of the black community is the BLACK COMMUNITY. The last cop killed was a black cop, and you know what? We ALL mourned his death. Let this kid get off and murder your family member. Then what? Blame a white man for not putting him in jail because white people dont care about you? What have you done to promote peace in this country? What have you done to HELP your country? Did you serve in the military, or as a public servant? Did you walk for peace? Did you pray for this mans family? Would you have if he were black? I can picture you already. A cocky and generic representation of a human with your hand out waiting for a free prize you claim you have earned. Have you ever been proud of this coutry, or what the PEOPLE have strived to give you? NO, you sit on the side lines and point fingers when things go wrong. LEAVE. PLEASE GO. You do not belong here if you think the solution is to let this man go for murder. You are no American, you are the enemy of all races. You give our wonderful black people a bad name.I PRAY a WHITE MAN saves your life on your dying breath. Should I Thank you for contributing NOTHING? Tell God on your day, THE MAN DESERVED IT BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE, and please, send us his response from hell.
Police Supporter

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 18, 2008
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Atiya Bogins wrote:
Im Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks.
When this kind of stuff happens, white folks are like,why did happen?
Why was this car stopped in the first place? Im sure there is no reason.
I hope this kid gets off.
First of all please work on your grammar. The remark " white folks are like, why did happen?" what is that supposed to mean? Secondly the car was stopped because the music was too loud and the officer suspected there was alcohol involved. I can guarantee that you would be singing a different tune had this drunk guy hit you while you were driving. You would have been bitching "where are the cops when you need them". Thirdly this kid will not "get off", he is a cold blooded killer who deserves the death sentence. If he does not receive the death sentence I am sure that someone will make sure that he ultimately does. I am sure this jerk will play the race card and say it was racial profiling,come on, it was 2am and completely dark do you honestly think the officer was checking to see if he was black so that he could pull him over??? Lastly you disgust me that you would create a forum titled as this. The only reason I looked at it was because I knew it was some ass spewing about something he does not know about.
GROW UP

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Atiya Bogins wrote:
Im Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks.
When this kind of stuff happens, white folks are like,why did happen?
Why was this car stopped in the first place? Im sure there is no reason.
I hope this kid gets off.
I can't believe you would write something like this and even worse, I'm responding to your stupid a**! First of all grow up! I'm sick of the black people who act like white people are always against them and pulling the racist card! Were not the ones that have special tv channels (BET)or white college funds, or even get gauranteed a job due to our race, WHY, BECAUSE WE WOULD BE CONSIDERED RACIST! Grow up with the whole racist crap! What if someone took your father, or mother away? Think of the family, and how they must feel! A little girl will never see her dad again and all you can say is I hope the kid gets off! May you either grow up or rot in hell!
say what

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All black folk, "listen up "ya all". Don't think white cops are just gunning for ya black HEADS, other white folk got the trigger pointed at "ya all" too.:)
mr. glock
hate whites

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

2

White people reading this understand, your dealing with black people.Why is 80% of the prison population black?Why are predominate black suburb home prices so low?Why do whites sell their homes when black people move in?Why do stores in black neighborhoods close down and move away?Why do parents take their white children out of highly populated black schools, and home school them?Why are decent American white people afraid to walk the streets at night? Answer.Black,violent society.The truth hurts.Hundreds of years they have been hated and hundreds of years more they will be hated.Its just the way it is.
Educate a black

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ignorance rules the black population.
Oh please

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Atiya Bogins you are part of the cause not the cure. The reason the general population has a stereotypical attitude of blacks is because a great number of blacks continue to promote that way of thinking. Hence, the action of this killer only continued to dig the hole of prejudice a little deeper for the black race.
Stop whining and start making choices that will promote a change for the better.
LoudMuzikLuvva

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Just you non-blacks (whites, asians, latinos) wait until our homeboy B.O. gets to be president, we're gonna whoop your azzz!!!
Kato wrote:
My nephew was stopped by a policeman for loud music at 1:00am he's white, not that it matters.
The officer told him some people like to sleep at night they don't need loud music. The officer also checked to see if he was drinking and driving.
Guess what, my nephew didn't pull a gun out and kill the officer. My nephew turned his music down and went home safely.
Get rid of the race card, we're tired of hearing it.
GeekSquad

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Before you even post something here, read the news. As an Asian, I (and millions of others out there) am sick of you throwing the race card. Whites, asians or any other race owe you nothing! In fact, you owe us something because you are nothing but troublemakers. Just look at the statistics, "bro". If you can't stand it, go back to Africa and live a prosperous life there.
Atiya Bogins wrote:
Im Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks.
When this kind of stuff happens, white folks are like,why did happen?
Why was this car stopped in the first place? Im sure there is no reason.
I hope this kid gets off.
LoudMuzikLuvva

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

BLACKS RULE!
WhiteCopsWife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 20, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well thank you, black folk for finally convincing me that there IS a difference between white and black. I used to believe those who feel blacks are inferior were prejudice; I see now they are simply more intelligent human beings. For you people to be running your suck about some idiot that is obviously so full of self-esteem that he's lost sight of self-worth is unbelievable. Sure, it takes an ***hole with high self-esteem to have the indecency to take a human life. Statistically, the one place that is full of people with high self-esteem is prison, so this ****wad will fit in well while he sits on death row. As for your "BO" (yes, there's a dual meaning there) wouldn't you all be thrilled to have him in office just so you can sit on your dead butts sucking off those of us who have worked hard to earn what we have. There's not a negative or bad thing that can be found to say about Josh Miktarian or the liberal media would have already had it in print as one more way of raising up blacks and pointing the finger at whites and, even moreso, at the police. To so intentionally murder someone who made a career out of doing the right thing makes your black friend and all the others like him a monster. So again, thank you, for turning my cracker *** into a very prejudice white woman, married to a Cop, proud of her husband and knowing without a doubt that this racial killing will end in the legally ordered and justifiable death sentence of another sad black life. He doesn't have a prayer in this world.
squonk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 21, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

1

wake up white america,this happens everydat across america. negroes are the only ones who would do this, and somehow find it justified, not only do most of them think it's o.k., half of those appauld it. they are a less than human black cancer spreading across america and the world for that matter. they are leaches sucking the life out of this country. they do not have any self diginity and cannot take care of themselves,they are violent animals who need to be fed and sheleterd by others, have destroyed their habitats, and then expect their caretakers to clean up after them,and the problem is the white people keep doing it for them. it's like watching the animals at monkey island throw feces at each and clening up after them. negroes are the biggest problem america faces. the white people who say "not all of them are bad" that's the best you can say i guess. you keep thinking its in the black community, well the black community is spreading into yours, there are places you can not go because of them, where is the truth you can't say the truth or your a racist. the truth,think about this country without blacks, be a realist not a racist. wake up white ,asian,latino,and african america, stand up agaisnt the scurge of the earth.
Barb

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 21, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Atiya Bogins wrote:
Im Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks.
When this kind of stuff happens, white folks are like,why did happen?
Why was this car stopped in the first place? Im sure there is no reason.
I hope this kid gets off.
Waaa,,,,boohoooooohoooooo. Obey the law and that wouldn't be a problem.
AtiyaTheCoon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 21, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Atiya,

All over topix you sing praises of murderers and say those murdered deserved it.

May you get cancer and suffer a slow and agonizing death, or may some thug spend several days torturing you with a knitting needle. You are nothing but a jungle animal.

You are proof of the vile filth that is spreading across America like a disease. You are a worthless black bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Twinsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Twinsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Twinsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Twinsburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••