Killer of police officer should die, ...

Killer of police officer should die, Ohio jury says | The Columbus ...

There are 28 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Killer of police officer should die, Ohio jury says | The Columbus .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A jury has recommended the death sentence for the killer of an Ohio police officer shot during a routine traffic stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
david

Bowling Green, OH

#24 Jun 12, 2010
He will just either get life without or sit on death row for 20 some years. Whats the difference?
ima idiott

United States

#25 Jun 12, 2010
now let's not jump to any conclusions until all the facts are in and only our Lord knows all the facts. Besides, are we just a bunch of animals. If we kill this man than we are no better than a pack of hyenias. Let's not turn to the past. My God, haven't we learned anything. This world has been nothing but one big slaughterhouse from the beginning. Think people. Reason. Love and mercy and understanding and forgiveness are Christians greatest attributes. Besides, this officer died in the line of duty and actually didn't suffer that much. Far better than laying for months or years in a bed unable to do anything. Many people would liked to have died just such an honorable death.

viva la france
Roger

Canton, OH

#28 Jun 12, 2010
Hang him by his nut sack, let the birds slowly eat him to death.
You Loser

Cardington, OH

#30 Jun 12, 2010
Big Johnson wrote:
I don't believe the jury considered all of the facts in the case. The defendant was legally licensed to carry the gun, for self-defense.
I hope this decision is appealed!
Here's an idea. Why don't you substitute for him? We'll take out some other trash instead.
Gary

AOL

#31 Jun 12, 2010
I am proud to see his parents raised him very well.
Liddleguy

Dallas, TX

#32 Jun 13, 2010
Voracious Masticator wrote:
<quoted text>
are you CRAZY !!????? 20-25 YEARS ???
More like 30 years and then some liberal activist piece of SCH!TT JUDGE will order a NEW TRIAL
Most people given the needle in Ohio have been on death row for 20 to 25 years.
Realist

Columbus, OH

#34 Jun 14, 2010
The Truth wrote:
Just another case of a Cop bullying the public, and an every day citizen paying for it. Of course he won't get a fair trial though, never do when it involves a "officer" of the law. Most cops are crooked, and they are getting a ridiculous retirement pension based off harrasing the public. Stay in your doughnut shops pigs.
Sadly, I have to 100% agree.
Homey D Clown

Medina, OH

#35 Jun 15, 2010
The Truth wrote:
Just another case of a Cop bullying the public, and an every day citizen paying for it. Of course he won't get a fair trial though, never do when it involves a "officer" of the law. Most cops are crooked, and they are getting a ridiculous retirement pension based off harrasing the public. Stay in your doughnut shops pigs.
"It's all a pack of lies, perpetrated by The Man, to keep a brutha down."
Yeah, right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaker Day Camp (Jun '09) Jul 5 Holly Ann Sazima ... 38
Trustee Paul Buescher,is he capable of another... (Sep '08) Jan '16 Mr Smith 3
News Streetsboro men indicted for Aurora, Kent burgl... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Walkin Boss 1
News Man in stolen car accused of leading police on ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Walkin Boss 1
Twinsburg Old School (Oct '13) Jan '16 Anonymous 5
Is there anyone in this area that does unsecure... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Hii 3
News FBI's Jimmy Dimora wiretaps capture sexually ch... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Walkin Boss 1

Twinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Twinsburg Mortgages