Killer of police officer should die, ...

Killer of police officer should die, Ohio jury says | The Columbus ...

There are 28 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Killer of police officer should die, Ohio jury says | The Columbus .... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A jury has recommended the death sentence for the killer of an Ohio police officer shot during a routine traffic stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Hank

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 11, 2010
Get the needle ready, and please, don't wait 10-15 years.
Do tell

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 11, 2010
Lets get this POS outta here quickly......nice hairdo bro ham.....
HSOK

Springfield, OH

#3 Jun 11, 2010
Take a life you must give yours in place he will repeat if given the chance so do what you must do !
JessR

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Jun 11, 2010
He should be shot in the manner that he did to the officer. This case doesn't need any appeals. He did it didn't he.
OldCop

AOL

#6 Jun 11, 2010
Bye, bye garbage!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 11, 2010
I don't believe the jury considered all of the facts in the case. The defendant was legally licensed to carry the gun, for self-defense.

I hope this decision is appealed!
Steve

Columbus, OH

#8 Jun 11, 2010
Kill this POS next week. No need to wait till June 23rd.

Let me shoot the SOB. PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
Curt

Yorktown Heights, NY

#9 Jun 11, 2010
Big Johnson wrote:
I don't believe the jury considered all of the facts in the case. The defendant was legally licensed to carry the gun, for self-defense.
Because he has a license to carry a Concealed Weapon does not mean he has a license to kill. Did you read the same story I did "Big Johnson"? If you did and come to the conclusion it was self-defense you should get some help.
SVC

Toledo, OH

#10 Jun 11, 2010
Steve wrote:
Kill this POS next week. No need to wait till June 23rd.
Let me shoot the SOB. PLEASE !!!!!!!!!
Yeah. No need for the appeals process because we all know that there are any mistakes made. The police never coerce confessions or witness testimony, especially when dealing with a cop killer. Prosecutors never withhold exculpatory evidence or engage in unethical conduct. For that matter we have never had a person sentenced to death see their conviction overturned. The system is infallible.

I'm not one for being soft on crime but before we start putting people down I want to be 100% certain they are guilty.
workingdadof7

Hilliard, OH

#11 Jun 11, 2010
Kill him .No need to waste good jail space.
Vinny

Grove City, OH

#12 Jun 11, 2010
Is it because he is a police officer, that he received the death penalty. Because it seems like they don't go for it in other cases that I read about.
Liddleguy

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2010
Big Hank wrote:
Get the needle ready, and please, don't wait 10-15 years.
I bet he will sit on death row more lik 20-25 years. They must be absolutely sure he got a fair trial. If he had done this in Franklin County, Ron (I never met a plea bargain I didn't like) O'brien would have let him plead guilty to Involuntary Manslaughter and the judge would have given him 15 years.
loveFest

United States

#14 Jun 11, 2010
Johnson and SVC, uhm. He admitted he shot the cop. He shot the cop once in the forehead and then three times in the side of the head when he was on the ground. When the cops found him, he had the cop's handcuff on still on his one wrist and the murder weapon. And did I mention that HE ADMITTED SHOOTING THE COP?????
I PityThe Fool

Cleveland, OH

#15 Jun 11, 2010
I usually oppose the death penalty, but not in the case of a police officer.

Kill a police officer and you're gone.

Another recommendation would be a concrete room in isolation until E day arrives, then shoot the juice to him. None of this playing basketball business during appeals for the next ten years stuff.
Founding Father

Loveland, OH

#16 Jun 11, 2010
Big Johnson wrote:
What does his CCP have to do with the fact he killed a person?
------------GAR- -----142

Helena, OH

#17 Jun 11, 2010
We need to be watching to see if the Judge alters the jurys' decision. Don't want it changed to life without parole by her.
The Truth

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 11, 2010
Just another case of a Cop bullying the public, and an every day citizen paying for it. Of course he won't get a fair trial though, never do when it involves a "officer" of the law. Most cops are crooked, and they are getting a ridiculous retirement pension based off harrasing the public. Stay in your doughnut shops pigs.
questioned marx

Zanesville, OH

#20 Jun 11, 2010
Big Johnson wrote:
Sooooo! He killed the police officer. His license really doesn't matter, do it?
questioned marx

Zanesville, OH

#21 Jun 11, 2010
The Truth wrote:
Just another case of a Cop bullying the public, and an every day citizen paying for it. Of course he won't get a fair trial though, never do when it involves a "officer" of the law. Most cops are crooked, and they are getting a ridiculous retirement pension based off harrasing the public. Stay in your doughnut shops pigs.
You are so fing clueless. People like you shouldn't even be allowed to post.
rockettraveller

Ravenna, OH

#22 Jun 12, 2010
He will go to Youngstown and then take that early morning ride to Lucasville. Getting crowed again so they should get the neddles out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Challenge Aug 17 GURU 1
Amanda Wyatt Mar '17 Screw you 1
News Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Mar '17 stow_sufferer 187
News Hitachi Announces Integration and Expansion of ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Ainu 2
News Columbus' new head of neighborhoods wants to in... (Oct '16) Oct '16 No. 3
Twinsburg Old School (Oct '13) Jan '16 Anonymous 5
Is there anyone in this area that does unsecure... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Hii 3

Twinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Twinsburg Mortgages