Accused Cop Killer Tells Judge 'Just ...

Accused Cop Killer Tells Judge 'Just Execute Me'

There are 2 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Accused Cop Killer Tells Judge 'Just Execute Me'. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The man who is accused of killing Twinsburg police officer Joshua Miktarian in the summer of 2008 appeared in court on Wednesday, and only Fox 8 News cameras were rolling as Ashford Thompson cried when describing his life in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Adrea Adams

Oakland, CA

#1 Jul 26, 2010
I have no empathy for defendant Ashford Thompson. He is complaining about a mattress without sheets and purported harassment, but he's still breathing! I trust the jury and/or judge mete the punishment Thompson seeks, an execution.

I resided in Twinsburg at the time of Officer Miktarian's murder and I'll never forget the blaring of squad car sirens. I awoke and instantaneously began to pray because I knew the urgency of the sirens meant much more than a traffic collision, the only other time I heard sirens in Twinsburg.

May Officer Miktarian's widow and daughter continue to receive comfort.
Adrea Adams
Oakland, CA
tom of parma

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jul 26, 2010
I fail to understand. This person shot a person 3 times in the head! No doubt he meant to kill him. He was an officer. But! Being this is Ohio. The killer will not be put to death. Him and his fake arse crying. He was not cryin when he pulled the trigger s three times. It amazes me geoge fobes or art mckoy have not chirped up and said they are racially profiling this poor guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Challenge Aug 17 GURU 1
Amanda Wyatt Mar '17 Screw you 1
News Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Mar '17 stow_sufferer 187
News Hitachi Announces Integration and Expansion of ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Ainu 2
News Columbus' new head of neighborhoods wants to in... (Oct '16) Oct '16 No. 3
Twinsburg Old School (Oct '13) Jan '16 Anonymous 5
Is there anyone in this area that does unsecure... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Hii 3

Twinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Twinsburg Mortgages