TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURD...

TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURDER TRIAL: Ashford Thompson Fou...

There are 3 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jun 3, 2010, titled TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURDER TRIAL: Ashford Thompson Fou.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

AKRON, Ohio - A jury has found that Ashford Thompson, the man accused of killing Twinsburg Police Officer Joshua Miktarian, is guilty of aggravated murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Thompson is a Tard

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 3, 2010
This guy is a complete joke. Spare the tax payers money and execute him.
Unbelievable

Strongsville, OH

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Thank you Jesus!!! Now I Pray for the Death Penalty I would be there to watch---I think we should get to watch that on TV or something to send a message to EVERYONE OF EVERY COLOR--this Could be YOU--if you F up!! Accountability FINALLY!! The way it should be done!! Now lets get it over with----Please---quicker than the 2yrs it took to have the trial!!
Skiptracer2010

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jun 3, 2010
It might have taken some time to get this case going, but finally the verdict is in. Ashford Thompson is guilty, well we all knew that from the start.

Now the Miktarian Family can finally have some closure, knowing that justice has been serviced.

We the tax payers have been paying for him to sit in jail for the past couple years, now it is time for Ashford Thompson to be given the Death Sentence!!!! and to stop wasting out tax money on low life scum bags like him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelworkers on strike at Rotek Inc. in Aurora (Jan '13) Jun '15 nervous breakdown 4,998
Is there anyone in this area that does unsecure... Jun '15 Cavalier330 2
African American scum close Solon Mc Donalds Jun '15 Bob 1
News What's With the 'T' in LGBT? Jun '15 NE Jade 6
Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks (Jul '08) Jun '15 hoebo 128
News Mayor Don Plusquellic helped, angered suburbs o... May '15 Nick Barkley 1
Ronald James Delphia May '15 lost 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Twinsburg Mortgages