TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURD...

TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURDER TRIAL: Jury to Decide if Co...

There are 347 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jun 10, 2010, titled TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURDER TRIAL: Jury to Decide if Co.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

One week after being found guilty of aggravated murder in the slaying of Twinsburg Police Officer Joshua Miktarian, jurors in the trial of 25-year-old Ashford Thompson have reconvened to decide whether he will live or die.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Terribly Simple

Valley City, OH

#344 Jun 18, 2010
Pop! Pop! Pop! Pop! Done. One less POS to support in prison.
My View

Rocky River, OH

#345 Jun 18, 2010
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm allowed to argue with people. I apoligized for my insensitive things I said about Josh, not for arguing with dimwhited people like you and my view...and wise o...and anyone else I feel like 78. Romans 10:9
on

While you are educating us with your extensive knowledge of your zoo mentality...try learning to spell in the meantime.

APOLIZIZED is spelled A - P - O - L - O - G - I - Z - D
DIMWHITED is spelled D - I - M - W - I - T - T - E - D

Oh I almost forgot "Oh Great One" I believe you spelled GOSPEL (yesterday) G - O - S - P - H - E - L.

With your extensive knowledge, I would think you would know how to spell better...justy saying! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm stil praying for your return to sanity! Have a good weekend and try to leave the bible thumping alone for a couple of days...it will give you some much needed rest!(-:
My View

Rocky River, OH

#346 Jun 18, 2010
CO...
I don't know where th "on" came from at the beginning of my response, it must have been a slip of a finger...so don't get too bent out of shape, it wasn't any finger in particular...HAHAHAHAHA!
My View

Rocky River, OH

#347 Jun 18, 2010
TH S/B THE...There I go again with my slipping fingers! Pray for me CO...(-: HAHAHAHAHA!
My View

Rocky River, OH

#348 Jun 18, 2010
I forgot the E in apologized...guess I'm getting as dimwitted as you!...
Casual Observer

Lakewood, OH

#349 Jun 21, 2010
My View wrote:
I forgot the E in apologized...guess I'm getting as dimwitted as you!...
Ashford is as loved as you!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Why don't you proofread that too!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !! Ashford is going to heaven one day!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ! Then you won't have a thing to say!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!A nd if Christ is not in your heart, then the devil will tear you apart.(No laughter)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#350 Jun 21, 2010
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>Ashford is as loved as you!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Why don't you proofread that too!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !! Ashford is going to heaven one day!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ! Then you won't have a thing to say!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!A nd if Christ is not in your heart, then the devil will tear you apart.(No laughter)
You went off the deep end simpleton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MAGNA GRACIA Southern Itally====> WAS GREEK (Oct '17) May 20 Constantine 3
John Whang is here. May 14 Lisa 1
News 2 more UAW locals reject controversial Chrysler... (Oct '07) May 8 John4wjnap 6
Ottoman Empire to flourish again in full glory Apr '18 makedonas from ci... 2
Mom looking for a local mom to be friends (Sep '17) Sep '17 LeeB216 1
Amanda Wyatt (Mar '17) Mar '17 Screw you 1
News Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Mar '17 stow_sufferer 187

Twinsburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Twinsburg Mortgages