TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURD...

TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURDER TRIAL: Jury to Decide if Co...

There are 347 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Jun 10, 2010, titled TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURDER TRIAL: Jury to Decide if Co.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

One week after being found guilty of aggravated murder in the slaying of Twinsburg Police Officer Joshua Miktarian, jurors in the trial of 25-year-old Ashford Thompson have reconvened to decide whether he will live or die.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Terribly Simple

Valley City, OH

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Just shoot him four times in the head just like he did to Officer Miktaian. Problem solved.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

#2 Jun 10, 2010
Terribly Simple wrote:
Just shoot him four times in the head just like he did to Officer Miktaian. Problem solved.
In some bizarre way, I can understand panicking and shooting once. But, four times to the head? He should be over killed as he over killed Josh. If he wouldn't be such an expense to taxpayers, I'd rather see him rot in prison with the rest of his buddies.

Since: Sep 09

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jun 10, 2010
What does it matter? That's the joke because if the jury gives him the death penalty he will still be alive 15 to 20 years later! Death penalty in America really does not mean "death" it means..to live with other defunks and let the American people take care of you...ironic isn't it that Josh's wife will "pay" for his upkeep through her taxes just like the rest of us! How is that fair?
JCU Dave

Northfield, OH

#4 Jun 10, 2010
Part of me says eye for an eye, death penalty... the other part says 25 with parole and let's see how he does in jail....
Rebecca

Wilmington, DE

#5 Jun 10, 2010
I agree, just kill him and get it over with already. Everyone knows he did it, it's time to give the Miktarian family some justice!

Since: Sep 09

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jun 10, 2010
JCU Dave wrote:
Part of me says eye for an eye, death penalty... the other part says 25 with parole and let's see how he does in jail....
I hear ya..either way he will get plenty of jail time..even with the death penalty.
SICK OF IT

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jun 10, 2010
Marre wrote:
<quoted text>I hear ya..either way he will get plenty of jail time..even with the death penalty.
Sentence him to die. He will have to think about that everyday of his life...what he will have left 10-20 years.
Neal and bob

Tallmadge, OH

#8 Jun 10, 2010
What a piece of trash this idiot really is.

Dispatch him immediately!!

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Trailer Park, USA

#9 Jun 10, 2010
Marre wrote:
What does it matter? That's the joke because if the jury gives him the death penalty he will still be alive 15 to 20 years later! Death penalty in America really does not mean "death" it means..to live with other defunks and let the American people take care of you...ironic isn't it that Josh's wife will "pay" for his upkeep through her taxes just like the rest of us! How is that fair?
True.
observationdude

United States

#10 Jun 10, 2010
I jus wanted to be a doktor, a carteeolojist so I's can look at someone's hart. Dats all I wanted to bee, wah wah wah.
You know what I say, hang that dirty, thug, brotha from the highest tree and let him swing. Christian upbringing my a.s.s.
triinity

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2010
The pain this piece of crap has inflicted on Josh's wife, family and friends disgusts me. He isn't sorry, he's sorry that he's going to have to die or rot.

This has everything to do with Josh's life and what could have been.

I agree with everyone else, shoot this guy in the head four times then walk away and let him die. Lethal Injection is too good for him.
just sayin

Newbury, OH

#12 Jun 10, 2010
Wheather the dealthy penatly takes 1 or 20 years, at least there is no way he will ever walk the streets again. He will never have that family he oh so wishes for. He will never have the oppurtunity to "just not think about it" before he harms or kills another human being. He sits up there with forced tears and apologize he had 2 years to come up with, while the Miktarians cry real tears from there broken hearts. He knows he was wrong and what he did. Let Josh's family get some closure and try to move on and remember the good man he was.
Brenda

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jun 10, 2010
Sure is strange when someone is about to go to the slammer, they always say that they beleive in Jesus Christ. As I recall, Jesus Christ never went around trying to harm people. Jesus Christ was meek and humble and was trying to help all. Please!

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Trailer Park, USA

#15 Jun 10, 2010
just sayin wrote:
Wheather the dealthy penatly takes 1 or 20 years, at least there is no way he will ever walk the streets again. He will never have that family he oh so wishes for. He will never have the oppurtunity to "just not think about it" before he harms or kills another human being. He sits up there with forced tears and apologize he had 2 years to come up with, while the Miktarians cry real tears from there broken hearts. He knows he was wrong and what he did. Let Josh's family get some closure and try to move on and remember the good man he was.
Everyone remembers what a good decent man Josh was. Every benefit our community has had for the Miktarian family has been a huge success. He was loved by thousands and will never be forgotten. Ashford will never be forgotten either. He will long be remembered as the gangsta murdering thug he is.
Casual Observer

Lakewood, OH

#16 Jun 10, 2010
Brenda wrote:
Sure is strange when someone is about to go to the slammer, they always say that they beleive in Jesus Christ. As I recall, Jesus Christ never went around trying to harm people. Jesus Christ was meek and humble and was trying to help all. Please!
Jesus Christ died for sinners. To recieve the punishment sinners deserved. Even murderers. Even you Brenda.
OH BOY

Erie, PA

#17 Jun 10, 2010
Nergo pleeeezzzze
QUEST

Madison, WI

#18 Jun 10, 2010
Don't know how Holly can sit there and listen to all the BS about how good Ashford was. Glad we will all have a end to this with Justice served and the family can move on.
Casual Observer

Lakewood, OH

#19 Jun 10, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
In some bizarre way, I can understand panicking and shooting once. But, four times to the head? He should be over killed as he over killed Josh. If he wouldn't be such an expense to taxpayers, I'd rather see him rot in prison with the rest of his buddies.
Don't you mean n@#$%@# you racist pig?
just sayin

Newbury, OH

#20 Jun 10, 2010
StarryStarry I couldnt agree more!
RIP Josh we love you and you are missed every day!
Always remembered Never forgotten!

Since: Mar 10

Cleveland, OH

#21 Jun 10, 2010
I say give him life without parole and 5 daily gang rapings for the rest of his life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trustee Paul Buescher,is he capable of another... (Sep '08) Jan '16 Mr Smith 3
News Streetsboro men indicted for Aurora, Kent burgl... Jan '16 Walkin Boss 1
News Man in stolen car accused of leading police on ... Jan '16 Walkin Boss 1
Twinsburg Old School (Oct '13) Jan '16 Anonymous 5
Is there anyone in this area that does unsecure... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Hii 3
Shaker Day Camp (Jun '09) Nov '15 Lee Schumacher 37
News FBI's Jimmy Dimora wiretaps capture sexually ch... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Walkin Boss 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Twinsburg Mortgages