Officer Miktarian Murder Trial: Accused Killer Tours Crime Scene

Jurors in the Ashford Thompson murder trial started the day touring the Glenwood drive location where Twinsburg Police officer Joshua Miktarian was killed. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Casual Observer

Lakewood, OH

#61 May 29, 2010
mapleman wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know the whole story here. In my days I have seen cops abuse their authority, I have also seen idiot thugs that have no respect.
I remember having cops accuse me of stealing my own car in my own driveway and embarrassing me in front of neighbors. I remember another time a cop pulled me over for some violation(claimed sticker wasn't visible, upon asking other cops and driving to the local police station and asking them all said the cop was full of sh@t)and accused me of stealing my own truck and said "I was lucky" that he didn't write me a ticket for his made up excuse to run my plates(I was cuffed and forced to sit in his car for 30 minutes and had my vehicle turned inside out). Talk about wanting to blow heads off. But I didn't.
If he did kill the cop under circumstances I have described I wouldn't convict him of a serious murder charge(I'd give him 10 years tops). I can see how being a victim of police misconduct can make you snap, I mean who do you call to help you? LOL If he killed the cop for just doing his job he should get the needle. F@ck the needle, he should be gang raped, thrown in the whole for 1 year, gang raped again, then dumped in the middle of Lake Erie to die a slow death.
He should get 10 yrs tops. Ashford did snap but that was only after getting roughed up in his own driveway by a racist cop who didnt even beleive he lived there. Bet nobody knew that medics dropped Josh off the gurney before he was pronounced. That will come out this week too. This whole case sucks. From the abuse to the murder to the cover up attemps to the false testimony of Steven Bartz. Crazy and unfortunate for both the Miktarins and Thompsons. My heart goes out to both families.
Dee

Cleveland, OH

#62 May 30, 2010
Personally I think the cop said something wrong to this young man and he said the wrong thing and he paid for it with his life, From what i hear this cop was racist anyway so he kind of got what he deserved.

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#63 Jun 2, 2010
Dee wrote:
Personally I think the cop said something wrong to this young man and he said the wrong thing and he paid for it with his life, From what i hear this cop was racist anyway so he kind of got what he deserved.
Spoken like a true piece of ghetto trash. I think you're ignorant, so you should "get what you deserve" too.

United States

#64 Jun 2, 2010
Dee wrote:
It seems that approximately four out of five black criminals consider cops racists. That's almost fifty percent!

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#65 Jun 2, 2010
Dee wrote:
Typical of those who don't believe they have to follow the law. You are a sad piece of human flesh. How long will it be before you get arrested?
Casual Observer

Lakewood, OH

#66 Jun 2, 2010
Dee wrote:
I agree here too. This pig had to be laid down.

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Location hidden

#67 Jun 3, 2010
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>I agree here too. This pig had to be laid down.
Hmmm. Aren't you supposed to be a Christian?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empire Die Casting Co., Inc. pursuit of ISO 140... (Nov '09) Oct 13 Peggy Pines 12
Shaker Day Camp (Jun '09) Sep 29 Kay 24
Loyal fans of Solon Comets trek west to Strongs... Sep '14 Scott 1
Steelworkers on strike at Rotek Inc. in Aurora (Jan '13) Sep '14 real workers 4,657
Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Sep '14 UNtouchable 186
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 713
Why was the man with face tattoos arrested on R... Sep '14 CuriousPerson 1
Twinsburg Dating
Find my Match

Twinsburg Jobs

Twinsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Twinsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Twinsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]