Officer Miktarian Murder Trial: Accus...

Officer Miktarian Murder Trial: Accused Killer Tours Crime Scene

There are 67 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from May 24, 2010, titled Officer Miktarian Murder Trial: Accused Killer Tours Crime Scene. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Jurors in the Ashford Thompson murder trial started the day touring the Glenwood drive location where Twinsburg Police officer Joshua Miktarian was killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Casual Observer

Lakewood, OH

#1 May 24, 2010
Ashford was not drinking on that night. Bartz is flat out lying. Please let the whole truth come out God. This is disgusting.
Dawn

Ashtabula, OH

#2 May 24, 2010
First of all Rav's Creekside is in twinsburg Fox 8, not Solon.
Canal Fulton

United States

#3 May 24, 2010
I would pay my last dime to watch this piece of Shi* get the needle. I hope to see him take his last breath of oxygen as he cries and begs like a little punk. Stop wasting our tax dollars and die you cop killing piece of trash.
Casual Observer

Lakewood, OH

#4 May 24, 2010
Canal Fulton wrote:
I would pay my last dime to watch this piece of Shi* get the needle. I hope to see him take his last breath of oxygen as he cries and begs like a little punk. Stop wasting our tax dollars and die you cop killing piece of trash.
Forgive or you wont be Fulton. Where is the love of God in your life?
myview

United States

#5 May 24, 2010
If what Bartz says is true that Thompson said he had demons and will kill anyone that threatens him and nobody knows what he is capable of doing......the only thing I can say to that is our justice system better take him seriously and put him down like the monster he is.
WOW

Akron, OH

#6 May 24, 2010
WOW... I hope the hell this guy ******* is put to death!!! he should be able to be shot 4 times by Holly and Thea!!! And see how he likes suffering like Josh did!!! RIP Josh!

Since: May 10

Colfax, IA

#7 May 24, 2010
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text> Forgive or you wont be Fulton. Where is the love of God in your life?
The cop killer will reap what he has sowed........just saying
Justicewillpreva il

Canton, OH

#8 May 24, 2010
this s.o.b. gets whats comming to him, he is a waste of life. i hope his time in jail is short and painful, i believe in the death penalty, hell yesssss! the wife should decide his fate, if it were me, a firing squad! stupid mother f'er
Justicewillpreva il

Canton, OH

#9 May 24, 2010
fyi even if he wasnt drinking, he still killed a human being because he is a freaking ignorant p.o.s. and being sober is even worse then being drunk and doing, because he knew what he was doing! Rot in hell thompson! rot in hell

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 May 25, 2010
Plain and simple: Do not beat and rob our old folks, Do not rape and kill our kids, and never kill our police officers. We will have no mercy on you.
CCW Holder

Cleveland, OH

#11 May 25, 2010
lowriderUSA wrote:
Plain and simple: Do not beat and rob our old folks, Do not rape and kill our kids, and never kill our police officers. We will have no mercy on you.
It's almost to the point that ordinary citizens who work hard to provide a better life for themselves and their families, will start taking the law into their own hands in alot of different forms or retrubution and retaliation against repeat criminals roaming the streets.

Disturbing thought, granted but I'm teling you, people are getting sick and tired of a failed Judicial System and 'looking over their shoulder' for a carjacker, home invaders, armed robbers bumping off Pizza restaurants.

I know the answer I always providwe to our bloggers may not always be THE Answer but I got to tell you, we need to start pushing back against lawless individuals. The police are not there to be your own personal protection service--you need to protect yourselves.

Some people rely on a dog or a home security system or cameras, or self defense techniques and all of that is fine provided that the criminal is NOT armed with a hand gun. But what if they are armed with a hand gun? Run? Call 9-1-1 on your cell? Plead and beg for mercy? Hide behind your locked door? Fat chance they'll grant your wish, people.

Please consider my tag line and come to terms with the fact that criminals are willing to do anything to get what they are seeking...let's give them a little bit more than they expected...

GET WISE & GET ARMED
Arm Chair

Cleveland, OH

#12 May 25, 2010
Here it is folks, the old I was drunk and oh by the way I hear voices in my head so I can't be held responsible for my actions defense.
sam

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#13 May 25, 2010
Casual Observer wrote:
Ashford was not drinking on that night. Bartz is flat out lying. Please let the whole truth come out God. This is disgusting.
seems like you know something, maybe you should get ahold of Ashfords attorney and give your side of the story

Since: Dec 09

United States

#14 May 25, 2010
Interesting strategy, opening the case by admitting that this lowlife killed the officer. I suppose what must follow in the coming days is a perfectly good reason why this thugro 'had' to do this. I do agree with one point the defense made. Not every murder deserves the deat penalty. This one however, begs for it. Not much respect for a lawyer who would align himself with helping this punk justify gunning down an officer.
1 cops take

Cleveland, OH

#15 May 25, 2010
I'm a cop and I told the cops I work with that if someone kills me they better kill that SOB instead of arresting him. Thompson deserves to die a slow painful death.
bob

Stow, OH

#16 May 25, 2010
CCW Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost to the point that ordinary citizens who work hard to provide a better life for themselves and their families, will start taking the law into their own hands in alot of different forms or retrubution and retaliation against repeat criminals roaming the streets.
Disturbing thought, granted but I'm teling you, people are getting sick and tired of a failed Judicial System and 'looking over their shoulder' for a carjacker, home invaders, armed robbers bumping off Pizza restaurants.
I know the answer I always providwe to our bloggers may not always be THE Answer but I got to tell you, we need to start pushing back against lawless individuals. The police are not there to be your own personal protection service--you need to protect yourselves.
Some people rely on a dog or a home security system or cameras, or self defense techniques and all of that is fine provided that the criminal is NOT armed with a hand gun. But what if they are armed with a hand gun? Run? Call 9-1-1 on your cell? Plead and beg for mercy? Hide behind your locked door? Fat chance they'll grant your wish, people.
Please consider my tag line and come to terms with the fact that criminals are willing to do anything to get what they are seeking...let's give them a little bit more than they expected...
GET WISE & GET ARMED
A slug to the head would probably do it eh CCW Holder?
bob

Stow, OH

#17 May 25, 2010
pistoff wrote:
Interesting strategy, opening the case by admitting that this lowlife killed the officer. I suppose what must follow in the coming days is a perfectly good reason why this thugro 'had' to do this. I do agree with one point the defense made. Not every murder deserves the deat penalty. This one however, begs for it. Not much respect for a lawyer who would align himself with helping this punk justify gunning down an officer.
I was compelled to ask you what the "deat" penalty was?

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18 May 25, 2010
lowriderUSA wrote:
And we agree on this one.
Hang em high

Stow, OH

#19 May 25, 2010
Casual Observer. If you knew anything, you would be in court, and your side of the story would come out. Anyhow, why would we forgive him? He killed my friend. And, I am not religious. So, let him hang.

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#20 May 25, 2010
sam wrote:
<quoted text>seems like you know something, maybe you should get ahold of Ashfords attorney and give your side of the story
He doesn't know sh*t. He just likes to preach to everyone about forgiveness. I'd like to see what he'd say if it were his son or brother or father who was shot in the skull 3 times!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Wyatt Mar 28 Screw you 1
TURKEY to BUY FYROM (Oct '12) Mar '17 MACEDONIA ISGREECE 2
Shaker Day Camp (Jun '09) Mar '17 Greg Johnson 40
News Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Mar '17 stow_sufferer 187
News Hitachi Announces Integration and Expansion of ... Jan '17 Ainu 2
News Columbus' new head of neighborhoods wants to in... (Oct '16) Oct '16 No. 3
Twinsburg Old School (Oct '13) Jan '16 Anonymous 5

Twinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance