Man found guilty of tampering with ev...

Man found guilty of tampering with evidence for refusing Breathalyzer test

There are 3 comments on the The Plain Dealer story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Man found guilty of tampering with evidence for refusing Breathalyzer test. In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

A South Euclid man who became the first person in Summit County to be found guilty of tampering with evidence for refusing to take a Breathalyzer test was sentenced to three years in prison in Summit County Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

“Freelance New Media Artist”

Since: May 07

Cleveland, OH

#1 Feb 11, 2010
You will submit. You will incriminate yourself, else we will find you guilty anyway. Of something. Try us. The people are the enemy of the state.

“Kidnap America”

Since: Mar 09

Akron, OH

#2 Feb 12, 2010
I can understand losing your driver's license for a year. Their must be some form of persuasion to get a drunk to take the test...HOWEVER...THREE YEARS IN PRISON???? Are you kidding?

Refusing a breathe test is hardley tampering!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2010
Why in the world would someone tamper with evidence. You know you are going to get caught! Wow, some people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Solon Mugshots: Two Charged After Police Statio... (Dec '12) Jan 26 Will 3
News Hitachi Announces Integration and Expansion of ... Jan 21 Ainu 2
News Columbus' new head of neighborhoods wants to in... Oct '16 No. 3
Twinsburg Old School (Oct '13) Jan '16 Anonymous 5
Is there anyone in this area that does unsecure... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Hii 3
News FBI's Jimmy Dimora wiretaps capture sexually ch... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Walkin Boss 1
Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks (Jul '08) Jun '15 hoebo 128

Twinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Twinsburg Mortgages