Police identify body found in paper bale

Police identify body found in paper bale

There are 9 comments on the South Idaho Press story from Nov 15, 2008, titled Police identify body found in paper bale. In it, South Idaho Press reports that:

BOISE, Idaho - The Ada County Coroner says the man found crushed to death in a bale of waste paper has been identified as 51-year-old Terrance Fitzpatrick of Boise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Idaho Press.

“Love and compassion for all.”

Since: Feb 08

Boise

#1 Nov 16, 2008
Terrance was my dear friend and I will miss him. We love you, Terrance and pray that you're finally at peace, little buddy. May God give him a special place in Paradise. For Anyone that reads this, Terrance's funeral will be at 5:00 P.M. on Saturday November 22nd at the Capitol City Christian Church in Boise.
Justice

Anniston, AL

#2 Nov 17, 2008
Joe,Sorry to hear about Terrance As a family friend of a missing person It hits home hard my condolence to you and I'm sure that he is in a very special place in paradise,Hang in there,again Very Sorry to hear...

Boise

#3 Nov 17, 2008
Justice wrote:
Joe,Sorry to hear about Terrance As a family friend of a missing person It hits home hard my condolence to you and I'm sure that he is in a very special place in paradise,Hang in there,again Very Sorry to hear...
Thank you for your compassion. It helps to hear from people that understand the feelings of loss. I'm sure God just wanted him to come home. Again, thanks.
Annalee Fitzpatrick

Fort Thomas, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2008
Very shocking :(
Thanks for everyone being so nice to my father

Boise

#5 Dec 24, 2008
Annalee Fitzpatrick wrote:
Very shocking :(
Thanks for everyone being so nice to my father
It wasn't hard to be nice to Terrance. He was a wonderful person. My condolences.
Annalee Fitzpatrick

Fort Thomas, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2008
I wish i knew him!

Boise

#7 Dec 25, 2008
Annalee Fitzpatrick wrote:
I wish i knew him!
He was a man who was somewhat of a wanderer. He never asked for anything, but people felt compelled to help him. He had a kind face and an equally kind heart. He loved God and Jesus Christ. He was always willing to lend a hand and enjoyed working. The time he spent with our family was short but he ispired us with his meek and mild demeanor and his quick wit. He IS with the Lord now and we'll see him again. Take care, young lady, and rest assured that your father was well loved while he was with us. Happy holidays!
scent of memories

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#8 Dec 25, 2008
who="Joe Highley" wrote ''He was a man who was somewhat of a wanderer. He never asked for anything, but people felt compelled to help him. He had a kind face and an equally kind heart. He loved God and Jesus Christ. He was always willing to lend a hand and enjoyed working. The time he spent with our family was short but he ispired us with his meek and mild demeanor and his quick wit. He IS with the Lord now and we'll see him again. Take care, young lady, and rest assured that your father was well loved while he was with us. Happy holidays!''
----------
Your post is touching !!!

I hope her and her family happy holidays!'
Greg

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 17, 2009
(Very shocking :(
Thanks for everyone being so nice to my father )

So sad,
How come you didn't know him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans' pleas for help in Sudan ignored Aug 19 frilled2b 1
News Child Sexual Assault Cover-up in Idaho Aug 15 YouDidntBuildThat 16
News a Editor Calls Reporting on Child Sex Assault V... Aug 14 Panthers fan 2
News U.S. Attorney issues statement on assault of Tw... Aug 8 frilled2b 4
Arab Cops in small town Idaho ? (Feb '14) Aug 8 frilled2b 3
News "If You Want to Live Here, You Need to Live by ... Aug 5 Eugene 1
Who Is Bringing in Illegal Aliens & Muslim Refu... (Aug '15) Jun '16 Patriot 33

Twin Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance