Haiti judge recommends 10 Americans d...

Haiti judge recommends 10 Americans detained on kidnapping char...

There are 2 comments on the Fox4KC story from Feb 11, 2010, titled Haiti judge recommends 10 Americans detained on kidnapping char.... In it, Fox4KC reports that:

The Haitian judge deciding whether 10 U.S. missionaries should face trial on charges of trying to take a busload of children out of the country says he will recommend that they be released.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

zookeagles3rdgen

AOL

#1 Feb 11, 2010
So many children in USA that should be helped and your going there...your lucky you guys are getting out of the country with body parts intact!
sad

Huntsville, AL

#2 Mar 1, 2010
No matter where we go in this world, countries arrest Americans for no other reason than they don't like us. This is a shame we go to help people and are jailed on fake charges. I thought it was nice everyone banding together to help these poor people .They could not be thankful about it,they ended up parading around a church group that left there homes and families to make a difference in this world.Now I view them the same as Iran , North Korea, and China for catching an American and making themselves feel powerful.Our country should have put a stop to this but our government took the side of haiti.They will not see any donation from me,its a shame because I'm sure there are good people that could have used it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Simon Espinoza and Kevin Bos 1 hr Paige Jackman 1
Burger King - food poisoning (Oct '08) Jan 22 AlaskaBoy907 154
News Slow Going For Twin Falls Anti-Refugee Ballot I... Jan 18 yourallsheep 1
Debate: Marijuana - Twin Falls, ID (Sep '10) Jan '16 Becky Brown 35
News Emmett's mayor walks 17 miles a day to win $5,0... Nov '15 suev 1
News Report: Two Duggar Sisters to Star in TLC Specials Nov '15 Jane Said 3
Cheaters (Sep '13) Sep '15 Colorado women 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Twin Falls Mortgages