Americans Jailed in Haiti Plead for Help From U.S.

The 10 Americans detained on kidnapping charges are pleading for the United States government to do more on their behalf and for the news media to focus on them less. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Homosapien ”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#65 Feb 16, 2010
IGAVEU wrote:
Not matter their excuse is they intentionly broke the law.Its like robbing a bank to pay off someone elses bank loan.To try to do right in the wrong way is still wrong.I guess what enrages me the most is because the word Christian is involved they get pity.If I attemped such a thing Id be locked up for a long time and hated for it!Everyone should get equail justice but I do not see it.They will have many helping them to get out of this,but the average person would not and that makes my blood boil.
Ignorance is not protection from the law either. Either they were extremely dense or they intentional chose to break the laws of three nations including our own. Either way is not an excuse, to intentionally be ignorant of the law is both arrogant and stupid. Just tell that police officer you didn't see that stop sign and see how he responds to your ignorance of the law.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#66 Feb 17, 2010
Keep The Haiti 10 Locked In !

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#67 Feb 18, 2010
I see The Haiti 10 are released.I could give children from Haiti a better life to.I only want 16 year olds,they can run better to escape border guards and preform Christian Sex to.Im sure their life would be better here even as a sex worker.Im sure backing can be found to support a secret mission like this.If you are caught teams of attorneys will get you released.Right?
JJJ

Wetumpka, AL

#68 Feb 18, 2010
sweetromance2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose you tried to do something or go somewhere. You set about getting together the required paperwork. After doing the best you can under unusual circumstances you proceed. When you arrive at the place where you are to present your paperwork. Ah but lo and behold you missed something and it's significant enough to stop your participation. Most of us would simply return with the required paperwork and all is well. Suppose instead you are immediately presumed to be perpetrating a fraud. Now you'll never get the required paperwork...cause you're in jail. Bet you wouldn't be so judgemental then. Moot point though since it looks like a Haitian Judge has decided they aren't traffickers, and should be released.
I would be willing to bet that in a Latin American country in the midst of turmoil,$$$ is what gets you out of prison the fastest, faster even than in regular times. In some Latin American countries, bribing police is just a matter of course. I definitely wouldn't assume them being released is an indication that the judge doubted their guilt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burger King - food poisoning (Oct '08) Aug '14 Mason in Texas 141
Mathews Girls (Aug '10) Jul '14 JPK 4
Survey on internet services available in Twin F... May '14 BYU I Student 1
Filer Residents Gathering Signatures to Unseat ... May '14 Faith 1
Filer Dog Shooting Makes International Headline... May '14 Faith 3
Postmaster Asks You Check Your Mailbox Apr '14 So what 1
Petition is Circulated to Recall Filer Officials Apr '14 Robert 1
•••
•••

Twin Falls Jobs