Woman involved in two-vehicle wreck s...

Woman involved in two-vehicle wreck succumbs to injuries

There are 2 comments on the KTVB Boise story from Oct 3, 2010, titled Woman involved in two-vehicle wreck succumbs to injuries. In it, KTVB Boise reports that:

TWIN FALLS COUNTY The woman involved in a two vehicle wreck on U.S. 93 last Sunday has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVB Boise.

cam

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2010
I Really hope they look into this matter as I was the one being tailgated and trailing him the entire time before the accident with my Cusin in the car driving with me. We were also the ones to report him as a recless and possibly intoxicated driver prior to the accident. We were the first on scene as we almost t-boned the car that got hit and because we were trailing the white Dodge Dakota. I know for a fact and as my moral judgment as a security enforcement officer in the state of New York. That the man driving the truck was under the influence of some kind by his behavior on the road.
Lisa Jones

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#2 Oct 16, 2010
I am the sister of the girl killed in the accident. I really hope this man gets put away for a long time. My sister was only 23 she had her whole life ahead of her, she never drank or had a criminal record, she was bright, this should not have happend....PLEASE HELP PUT THIS MAN AWAY....WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET!!! Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twin Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge thomas borreson (Jun '17) Mar '18 Marinecorps veteran 23
Burger King - food poisoning (Oct '08) Feb '18 AlaskaBoy907 165
Review: Mindy Michelle Guiles Dec '17 MINDY MICHELLE GU... 1
News Child Sexual Assault Cover-up in Idaho (Jul '16) Oct '17 anonz 15
Jerome valley co-op car wash (Sep '17) Sep '17 Jeanne 1
News Man asleep in running car with child in backseat (Mar '16) Aug '17 Blondie 4
That one Place BBQ and Grill (Feb '17) Jun '17 Tim 3

Twin Falls Jobs

Personal Finance

Twin Falls Mortgages