Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#31594 Nov 19, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
People with a job don't have to "buy Obamacare" or change anything. You're pretending that everyone's policies are higher under Obamacare and that everyone is losing their health insurance.
No not everyones policies are higher, mostly only working healthy peoples policies are higher, often outrageously higher. Poor and sick people are getting much cheaper rates and are loving it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31595 Nov 19, 2013
uhhhh ohhhh ... crooked census bureau. another obsama scandal coming. all obama numbers are falsehoods.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31596 Nov 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Bacon Hater Race Baiter has made it perfectly clear that republicans have been opposed this joke from day one. Why in the hell should they bale out the democrats now? Obamacare is a perfect example of incompetent democrats in action. They passed it, let them own it. And by the way, the Coward in Chief is trying to blame republicans for his latest failure.
http://www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/3...
yep exactly. and he going to blame the republicans for not letting the union members opt out. obama is a piece of chit.
Bacon Hater Race Baiter

Ashburn, VA

#31597 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
uhhhh ohhhh ... crooked census bureau. another obsama scandal coming. all obama numbers are falsehoods.
They did whatever it took to get the Liar in Chief re-elected. Bribes, lies, race card, lame stream media, back room deals, whatever it takes to make this sorry ass excuse for a human being look good.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31598 Nov 19, 2013
black youths have a new game. its being reported on fox right now. called "knock out". hitting people in the jaw for no reason. sucker punching people walking down the sidewalk. did you see that ? women too !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31599 Nov 19, 2013
fox news has videos of them. hurry look
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31600 Nov 19, 2013
polar bear hunting. thats what these kids and adults are doing. black on white crime. openly flagrant.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31601 Nov 19, 2013
look at all these hate crimes.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#31602 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
black youths have a new game. its being reported on fox right now. called "knock out". hitting people in the jaw for no reason. sucker punching people walking down the sidewalk. did you see that ? women too !
Hopefully the victims have Obamacare. BWAHAHAHABWAHAHA!!!

Punish the makers

#31603 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
fox news has videos of them. hurry look
FOX has videos, don't count on the lame stream media to report it.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31604 Nov 19, 2013
im telling you .... democrats are clucking up. people are getting pissed. im not chitting you.
George

United States

#31605 Nov 19, 2013
ANyone who thinks they are recording and storing everyones calls and emails is crazy. I mean really, if that was true there would be millions of government suits hanging from the telephone poles all over the country, it is physically impossible. If only they had something along the lines of say.....COMPUTERS. DOH. And come on, there is no way they could store and catalog the mounds of information that would produce, well unless they used something like say.... A COMPUTER. But they still couldnt do it, I mean seriously, they would need a warehouse the size of say a pro football stadium to store all that info. Well wait a minute, didnt the NSA just build a warehouse the size of Mt Everest? DOH Well still impossible, they would need millions of people to sit their listening and monitoring all the calls and emails, you know, the 1:1 thing. Well unless they had something like say....A COMPUTER that could automatically save and store those calls and emails for further scrutiny. Naw, it is physically impossible for them to do that until something like the computer is invented. When they invent a computer then I will be worried. ANd one last thing, why would they want to? They have no motive? I mean seriously you act like they are spying on the Pope. WHat possible reason could they have to spy on the Pope, he isnt a terrorist. DOH, they are spying on the Pope you say? No way, preposterous. Oh wait, Snowden provided the PROOF they already ARE doing it all? Just dont tell baco.

Punish the makers

#31606 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
im telling you .... democrats are clucking up. people are getting pissed. im not chitting you.
Their true colors are showing. Incompetent, ignorant, impotent, indifferent, incapable, lots of "I" words.

Punish the makers

#31607 Nov 19, 2013
Obama compared Obamacare to Amazon.com . Why didn't he compare it to Democrats are dumb bastards.com ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31608 Nov 19, 2013
71 percent of americans want a delay in obsama cuban style government IRS run healthcare. the new law is a disaster.

Punish the makers

#31609 Nov 19, 2013
George wrote:
ANyone who thinks they are recording and storing everyones calls and emails is crazy. I mean really, if that was true there would be millions of government suits hanging from the telephone poles all over the country, it is physically impossible. If only they had something along the lines of say.....COMPUTERS. DOH. And come on, there is no way they could store and catalog the mounds of information that would produce, well unless they used something like say.... A COMPUTER. But they still couldnt do it, I mean seriously, they would need a warehouse the size of say a pro football stadium to store all that info. Well wait a minute, didnt the NSA just build a warehouse the size of Mt Everest? DOH Well still impossible, they would need millions of people to sit their listening and monitoring all the calls and emails, you know, the 1:1 thing. Well unless they had something like say....A COMPUTER that could automatically save and store those calls and emails for further scrutiny. Naw, it is physically impossible for them to do that until something like the computer is invented. When they invent a computer then I will be worried. ANd one last thing, why would they want to? They have no motive? I mean seriously you act like they are spying on the Pope. WHat possible reason could they have to spy on the Pope, he isnt a terrorist. DOH, they are spying on the Pope you say? No way, preposterous. Oh wait, Snowden provided the PROOF they already ARE doing it all? Just dont tell baco.
In addition to being failures democrats are paranoid failures, of course they are spying on American citizens.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31610 Nov 19, 2013
George wrote:
certain words expressed in your intrnet use are red flaged for investigation. be careful george. dont say the word bomb. or call their president a piece of chit. we are losing our freedom of speech george. what ever you do dont say the word negro.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#31611 Nov 19, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
Obama compared Obamacare to Amazon.com . Why didn't he compare it to Democrats are dumb bastards.com ?
hahaha, i clicket it. WTF?
George

United States

#31612 Nov 19, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>certain words expressed in your intrnet use are red flaged for investigation. be careful george. dont say the word bomb. or call their president a piece of chit. we are losing our freedom of speech george. what ever you do dont say the word negro.
They are doing that also but if it is just legally obtained information such as most people web searches(It is in the TOS of most major companies that you give consent) that they are "keywording", I have no problem with it. I have no problem with them gathering metadata, AKA phone records. GWB did that and it was completely legal(but morally questionable). The line was crossed when they decided to ignore the Constitution and not just gather phone records, but all call, emails, and web activity(without consent). I have a problem when they violate the law and an even bigger problem when they violate the Constitution. Obama and half the government should be impeached and tried as traitors. ANyone in the government who approved of the illegal spying or knew and did nothing are guilty of treason and are the enemy. They can "keyword" this......THE NSA CAN SUCK MY LEFT NUT THOSE TRAITOROUS SCUMBAGS. AMERICA CURSES THEM. THEY ARE THE ENEMY!
George

United States

#31613 Nov 19, 2013
The NSA is a FAR bigger threat to the America way of life and freedom than any terrorist scumbag has ever been, including Osama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twilight Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 3 hr besthavemovedaway 763
Mark mooney (Aug '12) Jan '15 wow 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
Charlene Hankins found alive (Aug '13) Aug '13 John 8 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in West Vir... (Oct '10) Aug '13 anes 16
dasdas0[dhia0dadihasdha (Mar '13) Mar '13 THIS IS HOPELESS 1
we still daing? (Mar '13) Mar '13 wtf 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Twilight Mortgages