Landscape arcitetch Arthur P. Kroll C...

Landscape arcitetch Arthur P. Kroll Circ. 1900-1945

Posted in the Tuxedo Park Forum

Erik Kroll

Stroudsburg, PA

#1 May 25, 2006
I am looking for information on the late landscape architect Arthur Kroll. I may be reached at castalotgroup@verizon.net
Thank you,
Erik A Kroll

Luzerne, PA

#2 Sep 5, 2006
Arthur P. Kroll was a well known landscape architect in Tuxedo Park, NY. He worked for such people as Dorathy Drapier, Angier Biddle Duke, Griswald Lorrilard, Bruce Price, Averall Harriman. If you have any additional info or are a Kroll by last name, please contact me at castalotgroup@verizon.net
Erik A Kroll

Wyoming, PA

#3 Oct 10, 2007
I am looking for Kroll family members in the Middletown, Goshen, Tuxedo Park areas of upstate NY. The last brother I am aware of is Conrad Kroll. Please contact me at ekroll@castalotgroup.com
Erik A Kroll

Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Nov 30, 2008
Info on The Kroll Opera House in Berlin Germany. Founded by Joseph Kroll of Prussia. Descendent are believed to be: Julius Kroll, Arthur P. Kroll, Henry Kroll, Conrad Kroll, Eric Kroll, Margaret Kroll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuxedo Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Over 1,000 confirmed flu cases in region Feb 13 Ethelyn G 1
make it to mothers (Jul '10) Feb 11 Carl 159
Mountain Lodge Park in Monroe (Jun '09) Feb 3 Mike406 90
News Hasidic Jews in upstate New York Jan '18 Johnny 5
News Defender of yeshivas should face the painful facts Jan '18 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
News Fire destroys apartment above Greenwood Lake ea... (Mar '12) Nov '17 anonymous 5
News KJ's formation of new town up to Monroe voters Nov '17 Realist 4

Tuxedo Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tuxedo Park Mortgages