10-year rape sentence too lenient, vi...

10-year rape sentence too lenient, victim says

There are 3 comments on the Middletown Times Herald Record story from May 28, 2010, titled 10-year rape sentence too lenient, victim says. In it, Middletown Times Herald Record reports that:

The young woman told a judge that Gary M. Finch was "the closest thing I had to a father." Then, according to the court transcript from Wednesday's proceedings, she told the judge how Finch sexually abused her for a decade, starting when she was just 9 years old and ending in December.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middletown Times Herald Record.

Ringwood man

AOL

#1 Jun 9, 2010
I knew this guy for 20 years, and he's always been a con. Shame on you Gary for doing something so evil. Always thinking of yourself, you should of gotten life.
skyline lakes

Nutley, NJ

#2 Jun 14, 2010
What the hell were you thinking Gary? You better plug our butt hole where your going because inmates don't take to kindly to grown men raping kids.
The unknown

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2013
How could you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuxedo Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police, 100 volunteers search for missing Harri... 8 hr Smiles 1
Mountain Lodge Park in Monroe (Jun '09) Jun 28 kma 50
News KJ annexation bill spawns competing appeals to ... Jun 25 mtm 1
News The Fray: NY Senate set to vote on annexation b... Jun 16 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Susan A. Bahren as Elections ... Jun 13 Moshe and Nadia W... 2
Anyone know a good pain management doctor in ro... (Apr '11) Jun 8 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 11
A novel set in the Tuxedo area. Apr '15 Walking man 1
More from around the web

Tuxedo Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Tuxedo Park Mortgages