Fire destroys apartment above Greenwood Lake eatery

Full story: Times Herald-Record

A three-alarm fire destroyed an apartment above Al Laghetto restaurant in Greenwood Lake on Friday night, the Greenwood Lake Fire Department said.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2013
Anonymous

Englishtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

I know for a fact that Lisa Winkelman was one of the occupants in one of theses apts.Lisa had admitted to flooding out an apt. in Florida in order to get out of a lease..Sayg noone would ever figure it out because it looked like an accident..So if there was any flooding involved i believe she was the cause she expressed they arrestd the neighbor when in fact it was her.She can be found at 175 Alexander Road in Monroe living with her friend Michael Reale..I believe her x bf Antonion Diaz might have spent some time in jail do them finding stolen property in the apt they flooded.
Anon

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
I know for a fact that Lisa Winkelman was one of the occupants in one of theses apts.Lisa had admitted to flooding out an apt. in Florida in order to get out of a lease..Sayg noone would ever figure it out because it looked like an accident..So if there was any flooding involved i believe she was the cause she expressed they arrestd the neighbor when in fact it was her.She can be found at 175 Alexander Road in Monroe living with her friend Michael Reale..I believe her x bf Antonion Diaz might have spent some time in jail do them finding stolen property in the apt they flooded.
is this the same LW that was a dental asst?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Tuxedo Park News Video

•••
•••

Tuxedo Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tuxedo Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE