2nd Santa Ana man shot dead in 24 hours

2nd Santa Ana man shot dead in 24 hours

There are 4 comments on the The Orange County Register story from Nov 29, 2007, titled 2nd Santa Ana man shot dead in 24 hours. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

MEMORIAL: An unidentified man who says he lives in the neighborhood straightens up flowers at a sidewalk memorial for Ruben Cabanas of Santa Ana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 29, 2007
THE MOST RECENT DEATHS OF THE TWO WAS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE..ALMOST LIKE MY KID. ITS A SHAME THAT IN A TIME SPAN OF 24 HRS 2 YOUNG MEN WITH SO MANY YRS AHEAD OF THEM..ARE SHOT N KILLED. MY CONDOLENCES TO THEIR FAMILIES..N TO MY LIL HOMIE..LOVE UR LIFE..WILL MISS YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS
MINE

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2007
ON NOV 28 2007 A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WAS GUNNED DOWN. RUBEN OMAR CABANAS "SPEEDY". ITS PRETTY MESSED UP THE WAY SOME PEOPLE CANT BE MEN AND HAVE TO SHOOT PEOPLE INSTEAD OF DOING THINGS THE O.G WAY THE WAY A REAL MAN WOULD HANDLE SOMETHING. MY RESPECT AND SUPPORT TO RUBENS FAMILY. RIP "SPEEDY" WE LOVE YOU
IN LOVING MEMORY OF
RUBEN OMAR CABANAS
10/29/83-11/28/07
angel dust

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2007
MINE wrote:
ON NOV 28 2007 A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WAS GUNNED DOWN. RUBEN OMAR CABANAS "SPEEDY". ITS PRETTY MESSED UP THE WAY SOME PEOPLE CANT BE MEN AND HAVE TO SHOOT PEOPLE INSTEAD OF DOING THINGS THE O.G WAY THE WAY A REAL MAN WOULD HANDLE SOMETHING. MY RESPECT AND SUPPORT TO RUBENS FAMILY. RIP "SPEEDY" WE LOVE YOU
IN LOVING MEMORY OF
RUBEN OMAR CABANAS
10/29/83-11/28/07
You mean one on one, Man to Man?
Gone are the days of honor, ethics, morals. Weapons have made all equal. No longer are emotions handled with considerable thought. With the easy access to firepower. Emotional outbursts are quelled with violence. And the distance where you can kill somebody makes it easier since you don't even have to see thier face.
SILENT

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2011
IS TINY FROM LOS PRIMOS STILL AROUND?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tustin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Anaheim Ducks Sat ANAHEIM DUCKS 1
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Sat LOL 176
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) May 26 Vic 190
Irvine Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Tellinitlikeitis 4
Irvine Music Thread (Oct '13) May 25 Musikologist 12
Santa Ana Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Animals 3
Garden Grove Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Ido 3

Tustin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance