2nd Santa Ana man shot dead in 24 hours

Full story: The Orange County Register

MEMORIAL: An unidentified man who says he lives in the neighborhood straightens up flowers at a sidewalk memorial for Ruben Cabanas of Santa Ana.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2011

Since: Nov 07

Culver City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2007

THE MOST RECENT DEATHS OF THE TWO WAS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE..ALMOST LIKE MY KID. ITS A SHAME THAT IN A TIME SPAN OF 24 HRS 2 YOUNG MEN WITH SO MANY YRS AHEAD OF THEM..ARE SHOT N KILLED. MY CONDOLENCES TO THEIR FAMILIES..N TO MY LIL HOMIE..LOVE UR LIFE..WILL MISS YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS
MINE

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2007

ON NOV 28 2007 A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WAS GUNNED DOWN. RUBEN OMAR CABANAS "SPEEDY". ITS PRETTY MESSED UP THE WAY SOME PEOPLE CANT BE MEN AND HAVE TO SHOOT PEOPLE INSTEAD OF DOING THINGS THE O.G WAY THE WAY A REAL MAN WOULD HANDLE SOMETHING. MY RESPECT AND SUPPORT TO RUBENS FAMILY. RIP "SPEEDY" WE LOVE YOU
IN LOVING MEMORY OF
RUBEN OMAR CABANAS
10/29/83-11/28/07
angel dust

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

MINE wrote:
ON NOV 28 2007 A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WAS GUNNED DOWN. RUBEN OMAR CABANAS "SPEEDY". ITS PRETTY MESSED UP THE WAY SOME PEOPLE CANT BE MEN AND HAVE TO SHOOT PEOPLE INSTEAD OF DOING THINGS THE O.G WAY THE WAY A REAL MAN WOULD HANDLE SOMETHING. MY RESPECT AND SUPPORT TO RUBENS FAMILY. RIP "SPEEDY" WE LOVE YOU
IN LOVING MEMORY OF
RUBEN OMAR CABANAS
10/29/83-11/28/07
You mean one on one, Man to Man?
Gone are the days of honor, ethics, morals. Weapons have made all equal. No longer are emotions handled with considerable thought. With the easy access to firepower. Emotional outbursts are quelled with violence. And the distance where you can kill somebody makes it easier since you don't even have to see thier face.
SILENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

IS TINY FROM LOS PRIMOS STILL AROUND?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tustin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 min guest 15,944
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Either Or 4,992
Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 13 hr CAVE13SSK 417
Chase Schenk 17 hr Justjenn79 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 18 hr ferris wheel 200,602
Loud Rumbling Noise in Aliso Viejo (Jun '09) Thu JohnnyAV 41
RAD Beast Supercar Enters Production Thu kdie3000 3

Search the Tustin Forum:
•••

Tustin News Video

•••
•••

Tustin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••