Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang...

Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members

There are 1163 comments on the www.theorangejuice.com story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members. In it, www.theorangejuice.com reports that:

Well, the Santa Ana police department finally did something about the recent upsurge in gang violence. "An early morning operation targeting a local gang led to Thursday's arrest of 12 suspected gang members and the seizure of five firearms, police said," according to the O.C. Register.

"Arrested were seven adults: Joseph Castaneda, 28; Lorenzo Hernandez, 18; Jimmy Correa, 31; Diego Salas, 18; Mario Cortez, 20; Ramon Raldires, 25; and Angel Rios, 27. Five juveniles were also arrested."

The police refused to identify the gang these guys belong to. Maybe our readers might know?

Click here to read the rest of this story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.theorangejuice.com.

SANTA NITA GANG

Garden Grove, CA

#710 Oct 20, 2012
mierdas secas
WESTMINSTER CITY

United States

#713 Oct 24, 2012
West Gang wrote:
F*** Caca Verde & Mecco City They Are West Trece Rejects That Tried To Be Bloods But Tryin To be A 13 & VSK Taggers Took Over Van Buren A along Time Ago Third Generation West Trece Tiny Locos City of Westminster 92683 F*** Panes Still No Get back ? haha F*** A Head Blower F*** Bitch Ass Wicked Aka Jesus Juan Beltran
F**K MOCOSO CITY...PELA F**K YOUR DEAD ASS LAME HOOD FU**ING PAN
INSTEAD OF NET BANGING YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO POST UP IN YUR HOOD FIRST LEVAS !
ese haze alias el sixtos

Santa Ana, CA

#715 Nov 12, 2012
culo chavala me voy a cojer atu mammi
parkmalo

Perris, CA

#716 Nov 13, 2012
ACTIVE GANGS IN ANAHEIM wrote:
ANAHEIM TRAVELERS CITY (ATC)
ANAHEIM BARRIO SMALLTOWN (ABST)
ANAHEIM PAULIN STREET (APST)
ANAHEIM VATOS LOCOS (AVLS)
ANAHEIM BOYS IN THE HOOD
ANAHEIM COLONIA
SOUTH SIDE KROOKS (ASSK)
EASTSIDE ANAHIEM (ESA)
WESTSIDE ANAHEIM (WSA)
ANAHEIM UNDERHILL STREET (AUST)
ANAHEIM FOLKS
LA JOLLA ST
ANAHEIM CITRON ST (ACT)
THE ONLY BLACK GANG I HEARD SO FAR IS
ANAHEIM DELMONTE ST CRIPS
central side. 18 street gang parkmalos
parkmalo

Perris, CA

#717 Nov 13, 2012
Harbor and orangewood blocks boli kills all day cee side triple six gang parkmalos
WS FS LD SAX3

United States

#718 Nov 20, 2012
West Fifth Street Los Diablos Santa Ana V'FS'R Devils Gang Still Active Puttin kats to sleep.. Still gang bangin.. Beware wen u enter the devils playground suckas none of that lop sh*t lives here
SCAR

United States

#720 Nov 24, 2012
Yea ese you forgot the craziest of them all CALLE MINNIE CHICA X3 OC SA been active since 92 smashing on the lops
SCAR

United States

#721 Nov 24, 2012
Aki para LMST that's right calle minnie chica nomas y las panochas sangrientas ke se mueran a la verga pinches indios enanos prietos y feos pinche paletiyas soon big minnie will be ours to just like we took lil minne st from you levas ha ha
White Hood

Hayward, CA

#722 Nov 28, 2012
MEXICANS SUCK
WHITE PRIDE MOFUR
Voice of reason

Virginia Beach, VA

#723 Nov 29, 2012
Gangs are for cowards, scared little boys afraid to grow up. If you don't believe me stand in the mirror and tell yourself otherwise withought feeling stupid, dont worry your the only one who will know...If you're as bad as you think you are, dare to stand alone, get an education, get a job, quit your bad habits only then will you know you're a bad ass...or you can hold your boyfreinds hands in your insignificant little clique all your life.
que

Garden Grove, CA

#724 Nov 30, 2012
low life vatos or what verggenza de tu pueblo
loco

United States

#726 Dec 22, 2012
Walnut Street Los Malditos
15 st click

United States

#727 Dec 22, 2012
V.ORPHANSX3R
LMST

United States

#728 Dec 26, 2012
Las panochas sangrientas bunch of paisas you fools are panes bunch of lames.
LMST

United States

#729 Dec 26, 2012
Vago wrote:
L o p e r s X111 ese Vago Badboy f##k everyone that wants some u putos are still typing my barrio on the Internet searching us.....
puro lil minnies street .! las panochas sangrientas pelan bunch of paisas
LMST

United States

#730 Dec 26, 2012
eddielomel wrote:
LiL MINNIE
is this looney? Soy scar LMST
15 st click

United States

#731 Dec 26, 2012
WESTMINSTER.ORPHANS.XVSTREETER S.GANG
Baller

United States

#732 Dec 26, 2012
Pelona from Clown Village AKA Chupa Vergas is the roughest toughest meanest internet banging paisa and she's coming to a varrio near you! 1st she's gonna "Google" you levas Next she's gonna "click" on you rankers Then she's gonna "delete" all you wabs. And if that's not enough, she's gonna throw all you panes in the "recycle bin" LMFAO!!! POBRESITA.. SHE TRYS SOOOO HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS PERO NO PUEDE HAHAHAHAAAA
CVLS PELON

United States

#733 Dec 26, 2012
All these chumps ar jealous of me serio. I mean I've been a hard gang/netbanger for years now and ever sence my jefa got me a new computer I can finally get at these putos. A couple vatos found out that I'm a Joto and now they think I'm not down. I'm still down serio I bang harder now. These fools just don't no, and BALLER needs to recognise that just because I can't Finnish a tall can cervesa doesn't mean I'm not hard. I might be a pan but I'm also a gangster!
LMST

United States

#734 Dec 27, 2012
loco wrote:
Walnut Street Los Malditos
ese loco qvos with your homie Midget from Walnut st?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tustin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aliso Viejo Music Emporium (Oct '12) 4 hr Musikologist 13
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 4 hr Tony 161
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue 20 hr Hellary Clitass 4
News Los Amigos High School student stabbed (Oct '08) Sun Ex Student at Los... 18
News Real estate transactions: 92-unit complex sells... Jul 3 mar 1
News In Anaheim, thousands are pumped for Donald Trump Jun '16 o see the light 13
News Tustin police seek two males in string of walle... May '16 mar 1

Tustin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tustin Mortgages