Author recalls Tustin's 'party lines'

Author recalls Tustin's 'party lines'

There are 1 comment on the The Tustin News story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Author recalls Tustin's 'party lines'. In it, The Tustin News reports that:

My grandchildren look at me in disbelief when I try to explain to them, as they're talking and texting their friends on their cell phones, that there was a time far in the past when you didn't have to let your fingers do the work, but recited telephone numbers to a living, breathing operator.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tustin News.

anon

Tustin, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2012
leticia olalia morales of 15501 pasadena ave #h tustin ca 92780 submitted fake documents and 5000 dollars to a person name sandman at the US embassy in manila. she also submitted fake employment records to obtain a work visa. Her husband carlos b. morales also submitted fake documents (land titles and bank statements) to obtain a tourist visa. Her son carlo iii also used such and helped 2 other people to obtain a US tourist visa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tustin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islamic Republic of Iran Will Be Defeated Tue Benjamin 5
Westminster Orphans gang 15st (Dec '16) Jan 15 Oest 97
News Gang member gets 40 to life for shooting father... (Apr '10) Jan 15 War 392
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Jan 14 wowdumbumb 125
News Body of missing college student found in Califo... Jan 12 Mandy 2
News O.C.a s top 10 immigrant populations Jan 10 hidecki 2
Female, 18, looking for some fun tonight!! Snap... (Jun '15) Dec 21 FLYRY714 6

Tustin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tustin Mortgages