Bad LSD trip turns into deadly nightmare

Bad LSD trip turns into deadly nightmare

There are 5 comments on the The Orange County Register story from Sep 20, 2011, titled Bad LSD trip turns into deadly nightmare. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

CYPRESS They can't hide the pain they feel over the death of their son who died after he jumped out of a vehicle while under the influence of a hallucinogen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

Giggles

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Sep 20, 2011
This happen between limperial n rosecrans? Today
trippy

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Wow I remember back n my prime I dropped two tabs behhind my eye lids and fried my ass off I had the worst bad trip u can ever think of..I was with my friends and all of us dropped acid and wher feeling on top of tha world until I started thinking my friends wher plotting to kill me so I took off running and I started feeling my skin melting I would actually look at my hands and arms and they wher melting in front of me I was scared as fck so I was walking home all paranoid and everything was lit up helicopters and all it was like two n tha morning everything was bright and it felt like everyone was lookin out ther windows looking at me like if I was some kind of alien I was trippin hard and just talkin about it gives me tha chills i dont kno how I made it home but when I did I was tellin my family that I was melting I would look at myself n the mirror and my skin was literally melting off my body that shit was crazy i stayed up all night and just fell asleep laying down trying to keep my eyes closed and I haven't touched that shit ever since but I gots to say that before this happend I would do acid all the time and nothing ever happend everything was cool and was loving the acid trip that's why I never thought this shit would happen but it did and its kno joke I could have easily died that night but thank god I'm still here...great fckn high but u never kno if its going to make u have a bad trip? I have friends that drop tabs all the time and they never had that shit happen to them so u just never kno and that's what scares me!
heavy heart

North Pole, AK

#3 Sep 20, 2011
Giggles wrote:
This happen between limperial n rosecrans? Today
No it happened in Cypress.
sarah

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2011
A hit and run between imperial and roaecrans

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 25, 2011
trippy wrote:
Wow I remember back n my prime I dropped two tabs behhind my eye lids and fried my ass off I had the worst bad trip u can ever think of..I was with my friends and all of us dropped acid and wher feeling on top of tha world until I started thinking my friends wher plotting to kill me so I took off running and I started feeling my skin melting I would actually look at my hands and arms and they wher melting in front of me I was scared as fck so I was walking home all paranoid and everything was lit up helicopters and all it was like two n tha morning everything was bright and it felt like everyone was lookin out ther windows looking at me like if I was some kind of alien I was trippin hard and just talkin about it gives me tha chills i dont kno how I made it home but when I did I was tellin my family that I was melting I would look at myself n the mirror and my skin was literally melting off my body that shit was crazy i stayed up all night and just fell asleep laying down trying to keep my eyes closed and I haven't touched that shit ever since but I gots to say that before this happend I would do acid all the time and nothing ever happend everything was cool and was loving the acid trip that's why I never thought this shit would happen but it did and its kno joke I could have easily died that night but thank god I'm still here...great fckn high but u never kno if its going to make u have a bad trip? I have friends that drop tabs all the time and they never had that shit happen to them so u just never kno and that's what scares me!
I`ve put lsd under my eyelids before. You need less then half the amount that you would normally need and you get the full force of it. It doesn`t have to go through your digestive system either, just straight to your brain:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tustin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite growing Asian population, Irvine City C... 15 min phaecops 1
masturbating on facetime (Sep '11) 23 min Jmr 5
illegals.....why stay? freebies end soon. 5 hr Taylor 1
News Santa Ana Becomes a Sanctuary City, With Its Ma... 5 hr Taylor 3
Westminster Orphans gang 15st Fri Wstminster 31
News Gang shooting Friday at Santa Ana's Original Mi... (Apr '08) Fri Esbp 82
News Orange teen inspired to help by her experiences Thu Pen 3

Tustin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance