Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related crimes

Two reputed members of a white supremacist gang were convicted Monday of gang-related crimes, but verdicts on more serious charges of murder, attempted murder and street terrorism were delayed because one juror ... Full Story
evils

Anaheim, CA

#1242 Sep 5, 2012
rosie wrote:
wtf is ws anahaime war is that a crew i never thought there was hoods in anahaime no disrespect but never heard of hoods dere
u can't even spell its anaheim pendeja and we have over 40 gangs over here!!! You should get out more
locs

Santa Ana, CA

#1246 Sep 10, 2012
kaos wrote:
you got fear less king and forming kaos. who is bigger or are they the same.

Is FEARLESS CROWD GANG 13 F*CK FORMING KAKAS
Mafioso City

Westminster, CA

#1248 Sep 19, 2012
Is FEARLESS CROWD GANG 13 F*CK FORMING kakas

F*ck. fruit loops and f*ck that fancy ketchup.
Familia Mafiosa ESCM and back to El Toro
FMR13
Mafioso City

Westminster, CA

#1249 Sep 19, 2012
FLC13 wrote:
F**k Flying monkeys
V FEARLESS CROWD X3
Fawkes kakas ain't. No one hiding lame u guys to busy banging on the Internet pinche lames. and now the pinche fruit loops want to take all that mess u guys r a joke go and take lame party crew to another city where u guys can hang, cuz I forgot u lames existed
Big Bad Family Mob13 Rifa fuck my enemigas
flcx3

United States

#1250 Oct 15, 2012
Mafioso City wrote:
Is FEARLESS CROWD GANG 13 F*CK FORMING kakas
F*ck. fruit loops and f*ck that fancy ketchup.
Familia Mafiosa ESCM and back to El Toro
FMR13

That's right homie...
shalimar

United States

#1251 Oct 15, 2012
F..k everyone else we run costa mesa.....f..k cucarachas n levas ...we run the westside cuz all u fools do is run...u lames never come down to our hood cuz ur all scared...wheres that wannabe giant he not a leva no more he never came out... f..k that cucaraha tank always alone cuz his homies are rankers hahs calle shalimar controlando
carloscagefighte r

Orange, CA

#1252 Oct 16, 2012
I will beat the crap out of all you gang bangers all of you can't fight martial arts 4 life
lol

Anaheim, CA

#1253 Oct 20, 2012
where this fools from lms, they died out? they dont even have a street i heard,,,lol
fk gang

United States

#1254 Oct 22, 2012
F@@k all the wanna be hoodz in costa mesa FORMING KAOS controls n runs costa mesa...187 on roaches levas mecos mantequellaz n as peckerz
Fullerton Ca

Corona, CA

#1256 Nov 2, 2012
The FTTR13 Gang Located In Southern California North Orange County In The City Of Fullerton Ca Is Known To Be The Most Criminal Active In Orange County Ca With Of About 476 Documented Gang Members Behind Bars And Estimated Of About 900 To 1000 Gang Members It's Territory Is All Of The Southern Section Of Fullerton That Runs From State College To Magnolia St They Are Mostly Seen In Truslow Ave Valencia Dr And Pritchard Ave They Are The Largest Gang In The Entire County Of Orange
They Have About 80 Rival Gangs Mostly In Anaheim Buena Park Placentia And A Few In Santa Ana Ca Said Goodrich In The Orange County Register
Just curious

United States

#1257 Nov 2, 2012
fk gang wrote:
F@@k all the wanna be hoodz in costa mesa FORMING KAOS controls n runs costa mesa...187 on roaches levas mecos mantequellaz n as peckerz
.WHEN and why did your barrios start fighting and killing each other??
Anaheimsur

United States

#1258 Nov 2, 2012
Fullerton Ca wrote:
The FTTR13 Gang Located In Southern California North Orange County In The City Of Fullerton Ca Is Known To Be The Most Criminal Active In Orange County Ca With Of About 476 Documented Gang Members Behind Bars And Estimated Of About 900 To 1000 Gang Members It's Territory Is All Of The Southern Section Of Fullerton That Runs From State College To Magnolia St They Are Mostly Seen In Truslow Ave Valencia Dr And Pritchard Ave They Are The Largest Gang In The Entire County Of Orange
They Have About 80 Rival Gangs Mostly In Anaheim Buena Park Placentia And A Few In Santa Ana Ca Said Goodrich In The Orange County Register
Fullerton is weak as fck and the only reason fuchis has a gang of homies is because there the only gang in the whole city.. Imagine if Anaheim was one big gang, it would be the same shit but its not cus Anaheim gots a gang of neighborhoods not just one! fullerton is deep I give them that but there not with that gang banging mentality like Anaheim is.. There not out there smoking fools, killing fools for the gang and shit like that and that's a fact! You never hear anything like that in fullerton or done by fullerton.. I been busted a gang of times from the halls to ya to the county and then upstate and I'm always busted with atleast one or two fools from fuchis and I have never seen or heard of a fool from takos being busted for busting a grape for there hood there never busted for murders or shootings there always busted for some petty ass shit that doesn't even have anything to do with gang banging! They dont even have to watch there back or carry guns cus they dont have no one to bang with cus there the only gang in peaceful ass fuchis.. There always busted for robbing the pizza man or domestic violence and that's the truth! Now in Anaheim that's a whole different story.. we have real gang banging varrios on every other block trying to be the top dawgs and these fools are with it, straight blasting fools just for being on the wrong side of the street! Everyones strapped up in Anaheim and your always having to watch your back, even in your own neighborhood.. One more thing I would like to ad is fuchis hasn't killed anybody from Anaheim but Anaheim has killed plenty of takos and we continue to smash on these fakes!!!! KANPOL
SANTANERO

United States

#1259 Nov 4, 2012
Orale
los stantoneros

La Palma, CA

#1260 Nov 7, 2012
V.STNX3R
vatoslocos

United States

#1261 Nov 7, 2012
los stantoneros wrote:
V.STNX3R
fawk snatchtone!!!!
Condado de orange

United States

#1262 Nov 7, 2012
(Anaheim Varrios)
apc/penguins
atc/travelers
afg/folks
abp/pobre
avls/vatosls
bfth/boys
ssk/krooks
wsa/westside
esa/eastside
lc/lacolonia
lf/lafabrica
acst/citron
ajst/jeffrey
apst/pauline
akst/kroegger
aust/underhill
abst/smalltown
WS FS LD SAX3

Los Angeles, CA

#1263 Nov 20, 2012
<~ WestSide Fifth St Los Diablos ~> Dumpin on all u lop ass nieghborhoods that aint with it.. City Of Santa Ana OC .. FS Gang.. The Real Calle Cinco
WS FS LD SAX3

Los Angeles, CA

#1264 Nov 20, 2012
Fifth Street Devils Santa Ana On The West End.. Still Active !! 1st to Hazard and Newhope to Cooper !! Hell Raisers. U will be put to rest if u trespass!!
17st roadkings

Mesa, AZ

#1265 Nov 22, 2012
mela pelan fish st bunch of ratas. PURO CALLE DIESISIETE LOS ROADKINGS
17ST LOS ROADKINGS

Mesa, AZ

#1266 Nov 22, 2012
calle fish son puro ratas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tustin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 4 hr Tony 123
Vacaville mayoral candidate calls sign defaceme... 5 hr Coretta 10
Why is there a police helicopter circling over ... (Jul '11) 14 hr whitw 21
7-Year-Old Shot In Anaheim Thu Yay goby 1
Marine jailed in Mexico on weapons charges awai... Thu Bomb Mexico 3
Third Mutual approves policies for car charging... Oct 22 angry_3rd_member 1
Santa Ana council postpones discussion of decorum Oct 21 Richard Reyes 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at October 24 at 12:55PM PDT

Tustin News Video

Tustin Dating
Find my Match

Tustin Jobs

Tustin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tustin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tustin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]