Anaheim woman restarts life with help...

Anaheim woman restarts life with help from Salvation Army

There are 2 comments on the The Wave story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Anaheim woman restarts life with help from Salvation Army. In it, The Wave reports that:

Transitional housing program teaches self-sufficiency to rebuild after drug addiction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wave.

janelle

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Hello well I'm glad u went to salvation army that is a wonderful place my mom has been working there for 6 yrs now she is supervisor
CROW V1LLAGE

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2012
Ahhh I remember this place like if it was yesterday ..Me and my mom lived and ate at the salvation army for ten years and I loved it there! They were so nice to us and the guys were cute and friendly wich was a big plus in my book!! Can't wait to go back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tustin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westminster Orphans gang 15st 3 min Westminster15st 14
News Orange teen inspired to help by her experiences 40 min OCC 2
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 4 hr Esbp 142
News Santa Ana Becomes a Sanctuary City, With Its Ma... 5 hr Robert 1
News Gang shooting Friday at Santa Ana's Original Mi... (Apr '08) 10 hr PROWLER FULAS 75
News MATTIS: The Iraq war was a 'strategic mistake' Tue Stephany McDowell 1
News Santa Ana cops finally arrest 12 gang members (Feb '08) Dec 5 Pueblow chico 1,172

Tustin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tustin Mortgages