Tuscarawas Co. Teen Pleads Not Guilty...

Tuscarawas Co. Teen Pleads Not Guilty To Rape Charges

There are 7 comments on the WTOV9.com story from Dec 30, 2010, titled Tuscarawas Co. Teen Pleads Not Guilty To Rape Charges. In it, WTOV9.com reports that:

A Tuscarawas County teen remains in jail on rape charges. Anthony Ochsenbine, 19, of Dennison, is accused of rape and attempted rape, according to WTOV9's news partner, the Times Reporter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOV9.com.

Beatty

Edison, NJ

#1 Jan 1, 2011
I grew up with this kid, i don't know what to believe but this doesn't sound like the kid i knew. If it isn't true and these little girls are running around lying about this stuff its messed up because your putting him away for something he didn't do. Think about it 49% of teenage girls who say they were raped really weren't raped. That's a BIG number and they don't even know about the others who aren't proven to be lying. The Shit is crazy.
Tombo

Dover, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2011
He did it.
jacob fawcett

New Philadelphia, OH

#3 Mar 23, 2013
I have known anthony my entire life and I can tell you he didnt do it he was and still innocent. Hr might of been a little bit of a trouble maker but was not and will never be a rapist
Samantha Ochsenbine

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2014
Tombo wrote:
He did it.
My brother did not rape anyone. Here's the story & the truth. They had no proff, no evidence, that my brother raped anyone. & they people they said he raped, was my sister & I. Now isn't that messed up? My brother loves us & would never do that. That is how sick & corrupt Tuscarawas county is. All the cops & the judge Linda A Kate. You don't know shit! So don't talk shit about my family, brother, or whatever. You don't know us or the story. Got it? Good! He didn't rape anyone. & who he was accused of, was my sister &I. & it's definitely a lie. Idiot. You're a rapist. How do you like that? Don't assume shit or say shit that's not true. Thanks.
Samantha Ochsenbine

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2014
jacob fawcett wrote:
I have known anthony my entire life and I can tell you he didnt do it he was and still innocent. Hr might of been a little bit of a trouble maker but was not and will never be a rapist
HE'S INNOCENT.(: & thank you. For not believing it.
Samantha Ochsenbine

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2014
Beatty wrote:
I grew up with this kid, i don't know what to believe but this doesn't sound like the kid i knew. If it isn't true and these little girls are running around lying about this stuff its messed up because your putting him away for something he didn't do. Think about it 49% of teenage girls who say they were raped really weren't raped. That's a BIG number and they don't even know about the others who aren't proven to be lying. The Shit is crazy.
Thank you, for not believing it. He's innocent.
jloj

Chicago, IL

#7 May 11, 2015
Samantha you seen what happened in the hallway rember then we shared a cigarette so im not lining you just dont want to belive what was just in front. Of you and you didn't. Feel the paine that i did so get the facts stright and that is why stephanie (mom) left state so if you guys weren't lining so and ypur a whore anyways thats why you didn't know who your baby daddy is😜😄 😃😷 😎😵 😏

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuscarawas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something fun and original to do in town. Dec 1 Bored No More 1
Property for sale in Dennison, OH. Own for $483... Nov '16 CRS123 1
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
News Dansby's jail term extended (Jun '08) Oct '16 god 8
Uhrichsville Music Thread (May '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 17
Rosebud mining (Dec '13) Dec '13 Looking for work 2
News Local youth dies from injuries in auto accident (Oct '12) Oct '12 Chris Hoebich 5

Tuscarawas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tuscarawas Mortgages