Local youth dies from injuries in aut...

Local youth dies from injuries in auto accident

There are 5 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Oct 19, 2012, titled Local youth dies from injuries in auto accident. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

A Carroll County teen has died from injuries he sustained in a car crash Tuesday evening in Harrison County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 19, 2012
R.I.P. Maxwell Romeo. Tragically taken too soon from this world.
Tammy Sanderson

Dover, OH

#2 Oct 19, 2012
This is a sad loss to Max's family and friends. When he moved to Carrollton with his family, there is what we call a small woods behind the house he moved into, but he thought he had moved to the forest. And every day he explored to find an adventure in his new world. I think he would have found many wonderful things to explore as he grew older. My sympathy to all of your family Alison.
Max Mattia

Raleigh, NC

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Max was a fine upstanding young man and his departure, so soon from this world, is a terrible loss for all of us. I have known his father for over 30 years and my heart is heavy with grief at this terrible tragedy. My you rest in peace Max. your warm smile will forever be with us.
Eric Rojack

Warwick, NY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Roger and family,

I am deeply saddened to hear this terrible news. My thoughts and sympathy go out to all of you and may Maxwell rest in peace.
Chris Hoebich

Glen Cove, NY

#5 Oct 26, 2012
I am deeply saddened by Maxwell's death. In my opinion, Max was the epitome of an All-American kid. I was surprised to read that Max was only 19. Max was wise way beyond his years. Whenever I saw him, Max always had a smile on his face. He was kindhearted, optimistic about his future, and had a tremendous work ethic. He was always respectful to his parents.

Above all, even as a young man, he was loyal to his God and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Max was truly a bright light among the youth in America. Max will be greatly missed and always remembered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuscarawas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know what happened to erin presutti/barn... (Jan '11) Mar '16 shabang 2
Naughty girls Jan '16 Just lookin 1
Bartender named Ashley at JNG Nov '15 Susan Albright 2
anyone know a lesbian named Rain that drives a ... Nov '15 crazy lil ginger 40 1
Uhrichsville Music Thread (May '12) Oct '15 Musikologist 16
ShopRite negotiating Northern Liberties Superfr... (Apr '13) Aug '15 Mayor Notter 5
Midvale is a speed trap (Aug '15) Aug '15 rooster 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tuscarawas Mortgages