Local youth dies from injuries in auto accident

Full story: Carrollton Free Press Standard

A Carroll County teen has died from injuries he sustained in a car crash Tuesday evening in Harrison County.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2012

“"You're Ok to me"”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

R.I.P. Maxwell Romeo. Tragically taken too soon from this world.
Tammy Sanderson

Dover, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

This is a sad loss to Max's family and friends. When he moved to Carrollton with his family, there is what we call a small woods behind the house he moved into, but he thought he had moved to the forest. And every day he explored to find an adventure in his new world. I think he would have found many wonderful things to explore as he grew older. My sympathy to all of your family Alison.
Max Mattia

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Max was a fine upstanding young man and his departure, so soon from this world, is a terrible loss for all of us. I have known his father for over 30 years and my heart is heavy with grief at this terrible tragedy. My you rest in peace Max. your warm smile will forever be with us.
Eric Rojack

Warwick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Judged:

Roger and family,

I am deeply saddened to hear this terrible news. My thoughts and sympathy go out to all of you and may Maxwell rest in peace.
Chris Hoebich

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

I am deeply saddened by Maxwell's death. In my opinion, Max was the epitome of an All-American kid. I was surprised to read that Max was only 19. Max was wise way beyond his years. Whenever I saw him, Max always had a smile on his face. He was kindhearted, optimistic about his future, and had a tremendous work ethic. He was always respectful to his parents.

Above all, even as a young man, he was loyal to his God and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Max was truly a bright light among the youth in America. Max will be greatly missed and always remembered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tuscarawas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,227
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
obama muslim? (Sep '08) Jul 27 does it matter 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill ... 231
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | School wh... Jul '14 Pam Ladson 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178

Search the Tuscarawas Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Tuscarawas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tuscarawas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tuscarawas News, Events & Info