Where to go for Tuscaloosa computer r...

Where to go for Tuscaloosa computer repair?

Posted in the Tuscaloosa Forum

Jeremy

Tuscaloosa, AL

#1 May 21, 2009
Hey any ideas? My operating system crashed- and I can't get vista to load no matter what I do. Ive been looking around and found a couple that look promising. I need something inexpensive, honest and helpful. Anybody here ever used Ttown Techs? Their site is listed as www.ttowntechs.e107deluxe.org let me know-a friend said they and T & G were good ones but T & G was a bit more expensive.
Thomas

Tuscaloosa, AL

#2 May 27, 2009
The guy at Ttown techs fixed my computer from a bunch of viruses for a better price then anyone else in town.
where

Anonymous Proxy

#3 May 31, 2009
Thomas wrote:
The guy at Ttown techs fixed my computer from a bunch of viruses for a better price then anyone else in town.
were is t-town techs?
Expert Computer Repair

Tuscaloosa, AL

#4 Jun 2, 2009
Jeremy,
I own a computer repair company and will be glad to talk with you concerning your computer issues. Feel free to send me an email to expertcomputeralabama@gmail.co m
Kim
Jeremy wrote:
Hey any ideas? My operating system crashed- and I can't get vista to load no matter what I do. Ive been looking around and found a couple that look promising. I need something inexpensive, honest and helpful. Anybody here ever used Ttown Techs? Their site is listed as www.ttowntechs.e107deluxe.org let me know-a friend said they and T & G were good ones but T & G was a bit more expensive.
BAMA LUVA

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2009
Jeremy wrote:
You could go to that place.
Jessica

Tuscaloosa, AL

#6 Jul 13, 2009
I take my computers to Braxsim. They're in downtown Tuscaloosa on 8th street. Their prices are reasonable and they are honest. They offer a wide variety of services. Highly recommended!
Kayla Ga Ga

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2009
What about that place on McFarland BLVD. that repairs computers for free? It's called Whewwy's 'Puter Fixer-Upper Place. I know you know what I'm talking about.
Expert Computer Repair

Demopolis, AL

#8 Jul 17, 2009
Jeremy,
Do you still have the discs that came with the computer? If so, this is a pretty easy fix. If you do not have them, it is a bit more complicated but,let me know and I will try and help you.
Kim
Expert Computer Repair
Bob

Tuscaloosa, AL

#9 Mar 11, 2010
I took my laptop to Top System Computer Services. Had a bad virus. They did a great job. My system has never run this good. Not to mention, it was ready by the next day. Very reasonable rates too.
Bob Dart

Tuscaloosa, AL

#10 Apr 11, 2011
We have Edutech - edutechcertified.com - work on our computers and network. Most of the time we have them come out to us because their main office is way out in Coker. They do great work and we have had less issues with them then others.

Bob
Sarah Pringle

Tuscaloosa, AL

#11 Apr 25, 2011
We use Edutech also. We tried Bisdex and felt we where taken advantage of by the owner, Dan. Jim at Edutech seems to be a straight-up guy and explains everything he does to fix our problems.
Ditto to Edutech

Tuscaloosa, AL

#12 May 11, 2011
We use them - we love them - end of story.

Steven

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tuscaloosa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRADEMARK Live at The Crimson Bar Friday July 1... 3 hr Dixie Party Produ... 1
How Do You Feel About Judge Moore's Refusal To ... Sat MixinItUp 26
Review: All Around The House Jun 21 mjohnson 1
kyle fife? Jun 20 crushin 1
dangerous man (Oct '13) Jun 14 hellboysangel14 2
Review: Mimi And Layla African Hair Braiding (Dec '14) Apr '15 valeria 5
rodney boat captain random hoes Apr '15 angry lover 1
More from around the web

Tuscaloosa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE