Parasailing accident fatality

May 2, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Barron News

A 19-year-old Turtle Lake area man died April 22 when he apparently tried to parasail using a device and crashed. via Barron News

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
no respect

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2007

God sees to it that those who cause problems are taken care of.
Heather

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2008

Josh never caused problems? He was an outgoing crazy fun kid...not like he was some "bad" person or something. This was an ACCIDENT...
christine johnston

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2008

what an idiot. if you need recognition at least be smart enough to test your safety equipment and stop trying to be on the limelight. get a life!
Kinzie

Amery, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

If there was some way to report you i would!!! Josh was my brother and he was amazing not an idiot!!! You are a VERY RUDE person for say such a thing!!!!!!!!11
christine johnston wrote:
what an idiot. if you need recognition at least be smart enough to test your safety equipment and stop trying to be on the limelight. get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Turtle Lake Discussions

Search the Turtle Lake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Apr 20 Aaron Salmon 6,899
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Turtle Lake Music Selection (Aug '12) Feb '14 Musikologist 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Turtle Lake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Turtle Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••