An Emerald Man Dies in Motorcycle Crash

An Emerald Man Dies in Motorcycle Crash

There are 15 comments on the WEAU-TV Eau Claire story from Aug 1, 2006, titled An Emerald Man Dies in Motorcycle Crash. In it, WEAU-TV Eau Claire reports that:

A man driving a motorcycle has died after a crash near Clear Lake. Polk County Sheriff's officials says last Thursday, 54-year-old Gordon Parent's motorcycle crossed the center line while rounding a corner and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEAU-TV Eau Claire.

Home Boy

Almena, WI

#1 Aug 2, 2006
Like jessie Ventura says, it weeds out the stupid!

Another one bites the dust.
Pissed off in TX

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Aug 3, 2006
"Like jessie Ventura says, it weeds out the stupid!

Another one bites the dust."

Someone should "weed out" your inconsiderate stupidity! Have you no class? Oh wait, that's obvious since you are quoting Jesse Ventura! That's my uncle you are talking about.
You disrespectful jerk!
Murder Inc Barron Co

Almena, WI

#3 Aug 4, 2006
Pissed off in TX wrote:
"Like jessie Ventura says, it weeds out the stupid!
Another one bites the dust."
Someone should "weed out" your inconsiderate stupidity! Have you no class? Oh wait, that's obvious since you are quoting Jesse Ventura! That's my uncle you are talking about.
You disrespectful jerk!
Up your nose with a rubber hose

You lying sack of shit

duh!

Jessie who?
Murder Inc Barron Co

Almena, WI

#4 Aug 4, 2006
Quote: "The state investigated the Rice Lake center and the girl's death to see if procedures were followed."
After finding they were not, the state gave Northwest officials 30 days to file a plan to correct multiple violations of state law, including the law governing physical restraint of clients."

Another words, if procedures are followed it is ok to murder a 7 year old child for gargling her milk.

Procedures my ass, the cover-up and prosecutor inadequacies should call for a resignations within the Barron County Justice system (a misnomer for sure)
Pissed off in TX

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Aug 4, 2006
Murder Inc Barron Co wrote:
Quote: "The state investigated the Rice Lake center and the girl's death to see if procedures were followed."
After finding they were not, the state gave Northwest officials 30 days to file a plan to correct multiple violations of state law, including the law governing physical restraint of clients."
Another words, if procedures are followed it is ok to murder a 7 year old child for gargling her milk.
Procedures my ass, the cover-up and prosecutor inadequacies should call for a resignations within the Barron County Justice system (a misnomer for sure)
What do either of those have remarks have to do with this article? I think maybe you're in the wrong thread.
Home Boy

Almena, WI

#6 Aug 4, 2006
Pissed off in TX wrote:
<quoted text>
What do either of those have remarks have to do with this article? I think maybe you're in the wrong thread.
And your in the wrong state...

This is Amery Wisconsin shit for brains.

The only thing Texas is famous for are steers and QUEERS

Good Buddy

10 - 4
Joe

Hudson, WI

#7 Aug 5, 2006
Home Boy (whatever) did you spell idiot wrong? you're from Amery what do you know about steers and queers.........huuummm
You just proved what Amery stands for Stupid,Stupid and more Stupid
Home Boy

Almena, WI

#8 Aug 5, 2006
Joe wrote:
Home Boy (whatever) did you spell idiot wrong? you're from Amery what do you know about steers and queers.........huuummm
You just proved what Amery stands for Stupid,Stupid and more Stupid
Takes one to know one.

Stupid
Joe

Hudson, WI

#9 Aug 5, 2006
Hey stupid
Did you have to get help with that from one of your steers or queers?
mamas boy

Orlando, FL

#10 Aug 6, 2006
stupid pig
homebody

Orlando, FL

#11 Aug 6, 2006
dickforbrains
dough boy

Almena, WI

#12 Aug 8, 2006
You reap what you soe

So there...
Sad

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jun 21, 2007
Homeboy, the man you talked about dying was a wonderful man and it was a horrible loss to many, many people. Obviously by your threads you are 10 or 11 years old and I hope that when you grow up you realize what a crappy thing you said. Please dont continue doing this on this thread or anyother. Gordy, we all still miss ya!
Pissed off in TX

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Aug 17, 2007
Here, here!
An Emerald Resident

La Crosse, WI

#15 Oct 7, 2007
Gordy Parent was a great guy, an unassuming gentleman. He was quick to help anyone in our community.

GG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turtle Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turtle Lake Music Selection (Aug '12) Apr 23 Musikologist 15
Looking for eccentric quirky characters.... Dec '16 TD Mischke 1
Looking for quirky eccentric characters Dec '16 TD Mischke 1
dtv stinks (Jun '09) Jun '16 Dr Gerald Demal 3
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Turtle Lake Antique Store (Jan '15) Jan '15 Donna B 1
Carfax Coupon 2011 (Apr '11) Sep '14 Karen99 5

Turtle Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance