Smoother times ahead on 321

Full story: Charlotte.com
Local driving could get smoother in time for next summer's travel season because of a paving project planned for Catawba County's third-most-traveled route. Full Story
winetime

Barnesville, OH

#1 Dec 27, 2007
I wish they would bring some of them thar extry resources up here on Lizard Ridge tha mud up heeeh is knee deep to a year old heffer. Ohh they scrape up here twice a year wheather it needs it or not,,Thang is we could've had one of em air supper slabs for all the money the county has spent on gravel, I recken I'll put on my sh_t kickers and walk over to tha store tell afew joks and tell afew lies.you'll com see us when it aint raining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turnersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david stump (Jul '11) Jul '11 from 1smart A 2 a... 1
Mental health clinics in Iredell to close next ... (Feb '08) Aug '08 Two mental health... 2
Cars seized because of prior DWI charges (Mar '08) Mar '08 tlc97 1
Possible Start Date: July 1: Curbside recycling... (Jan '08) Mar '08 Mooresville Citizen 4
Sex offender accused of raping toddler (Feb '08) Feb '08 ladyd 4
Smokers and Scumbags (Jan '08) Jan '08 just candid 1
Man dies after Mooresville chase (Jan '08) Jan '08 CHAIR-BEAR 1
Turnersburg Dating
Find my Match

Turnersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Turnersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Turnersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News