Customer killed while armed robbery s...

Customer killed while armed robbery suspects fled

There are 1 comment on the WIS-TV Columbia story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Customer killed while armed robbery suspects fled. In it, WIS-TV Columbia reports that:

A customer at a store in Lynchburg was fatally wounded during an armed robbery Monday, according to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIS-TV Columbia.

Chase

Sumter, SC

#1 Dec 29, 2011
The other customer that was shot is my best friend who i have known for 19 years and now he is paralyzed from the waist down. This guy is as straight as they come, he doesn't drink,smoke,gang bang,do or sell drugs, I'm pretty sure he has never even tried any type of drugs. This is the only person/friend that i trust with a key to my home (beside my wife of course. He DID NOT deserve this. I hope whoever did this rots in prison for the rest of their life and then burns in hell for all eternity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turbeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for cousin Bonny Watford (Feb '11) Apr '15 Possum 2
News Accident claims lives of 2 on motorcycle (Apr '08) Nov '14 JVehorn 30
George stinney (May '13) Jan '14 nellie 5
Lisa Driggers (Aug '12) Aug '12 Information 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Caro... (Oct '10) Oct '10 danny 16
News Turbeville man among those charged in Florence ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 upset upstate new... 1
News Deputies search for missing Olanta woman (Feb '09) Feb '09 Randy Humphries 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Turbeville Mortgages