does matt cheat on his girlfriend?
thats great

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2010
biggers better hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
blondi

Barnesville, OH

#4 Jul 10, 2010
lol matt?? cheat on lori? all the time, I have been sleeping with matt his entire realationship with her. he tells me all the time how much he wishes we could be together but he thinks he can tell girls what to do when to do it and im better than that so we will just all laugh at lori and continue our lives:) hi matt:)
ANS

New York, NY

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Huge scumbag cheats with NUMEROUS different girls and tells them all that same story Blondi. But hey do what you want. I for one made the mistake of letting him walk away from me once...a mistake I will never make again. Hey Matt if I ever see you again you know what's up. I got you're cutie right here next to my ball peen, come get some. BTW he has HERPES!
god

New York, NY

#6 Dec 23, 2010
im pretty sure you all have herpes
unknown

Fulton, NY

#7 Mar 13, 2014
Lmao
asdf

Star Lake, NY

#8 Mar 13, 2014
lol obviously someone needs a hobby- bored much? and whoever blondi is you sound like a dirty wh*re telling everyone you knowingly slept with a man that had a girlfriend!!! small town rumors, small minded believers!!! keep that in mind when you repeat things you see on the internet!
unknown

Fulton, NY

#9 Mar 13, 2014
Amen to that asdf
hgy

Fulton, NY

#10 Mar 13, 2014
And his first babys mom is nasty dont no why he would of even gotten with her she never has her daughter 2 days out of the week if that never has food more worried about her soda n cigs lmao horee much sits there and collects off the welfare program and hud when I clearly work my ass of to pay for her to have her welfare get off your ass bitch and work for your shit like I do......and I must say behind all of this matt is a amazing dad regardless of who he sleeps with
anonymous

Nottingham, MD

#12 Aug 26, 2014
hgy wrote:
And his first babys mom is nasty dont no why he would of even gotten with her she never has her daughter 2 days out of the week if that never has food more worried about her soda n cigs lmao horee much sits there and collects off the welfare program and hud when I clearly work my ass of to pay for her to have her welfare get off your ass bitch and work for your shit like I do......and I must say behind all of this matt is a amazing dad regardless of who he sleeps with
if he's so amazing why doesn't he have custody of his daughter, or why doesn't he pay enough in child support so that the Mom doesn't need welfare? you don't get that much from welfare and they don't give it to you without you going to work programs. someone needs to educate themselves before they look like a fool in front of the world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupper Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perverts Steve Howells and Nicole Vaisey Jan 23 forrest 9
Massena Village Boad approves NYPA deal 3-0; Ah... Jan 22 stingray 1
Jury finds Waddington man not guilty in sex-abu... (Mar '13) Jan 18 Watching u 62
Bible disproves itself on the first few pages (Sep '11) Jan 9 Bill 17
Looking for Jan 9 jimmy Mcraken 2
Cheryl Greiner Sunmount Director DWI driving on... Jan 9 Marx man 7
Parishville native continues love of chainsaw a... Jan 7 xxx 1
Tupper Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tupper Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News