Seriously

United States

#21 Nov 8, 2011
Burnt wife wrote:
Its not just in Sunmount, its the whole f'n town. Get some morals people!
It's not just tupper lake!! They come from all over the north country!!( the cheaters that is )
Guess Who

Windsor, NY

#22 May 3, 2012
LMFAO! THAT IS what SunMount is all about. When I was a Recreation Therapist there I will admit I DID meet some great people and employees, especially those working on the young adults unit. As far as workers cheating and some employees being more retarded than the consumers. Yup dealt with that too. Can you say Eddie and Afton lol. Karma is a bitch isnt it Eddie? You cheat and I she cheats. How fitting for both of you lol.
Iknowatrainie

Potsdam, NY

#23 Jun 21, 2016
Fred wrote:
agree to disagree mimi. that environment fosters infedelity. it's just a fact. many people there cheat. your friend probably knows plenty about this.
I know one of the trainees and he has slept with six or seven of the female employees in the short time he has worked there. They all think they are in a relationship with him. So I agree. Infidelity is ridiculous. I m sure that red charger has seen a lot of ass lately...
Not suprised

Potsdam, NY

#24 Jun 23, 2016
Iknowatrainie wrote:
<quoted text>

I know one of the trainees and he has slept with six or seven of the female employees in the short time he has worked there. They all think they are in a relationship with him. So I agree. Infidelity is ridiculous. I m sure that red charger has seen a lot of ass lately...
Thats exactly what he's known for. So any woman that sleeps with him is dumb because that is all you will get from him is sex. He lives with his girlfriend. If you women actually think you're in a relationship with him then you are seriously stupid.
SlickSuze

Matawan, NJ

#25 Jun 29, 2016
What happens at Sunmount need to stay at Sunmount. Make your business your business, friends. Lean back and feel the sun on your face in this glorious summer, and let the warmth warm your cold souls. Ease up and stop letting the business of others guide your hearts, minds, and tongues. You are being controlled by those others when you compel yourselves to speak on them. And there's nothing wrong with anyone, be it a man or a woman, sleeping with 6 or 7 different women, not even if it was all at the same time. It's like a ride an inch from the edge of a thousand foot cliff: exhilarating, and worth the risk.
Gross

Potsdam, NY

#26 Jun 30, 2016
SlickSuze wrote:
What happens at Sunmount need to stay at Sunmount. Make your business your business, friends. Lean back and feel the sun on your face in this glorious summer, and let the warmth warm your cold souls. Ease up and stop letting the business of others guide your hearts, minds, and tongues. You are being controlled by those others when you compel yourselves to speak on them. And there's nothing wrong with anyone, be it a man or a woman, sleeping with 6 or 7 different women, not even if it was all at the same time. It's like a ride an inch from the edge of a thousand foot cliff: exhilarating, and worth the risk.
Until someone catches an STD. Sharing is caring. So lean back and feel the sun on your face and the glorious summer and don't forget to wash your hands after you itch.
Thosesocalledwom en

Potsdam, NY

#27 Jul 8, 2016
Not suprised wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats exactly what he's known for. So any woman that sleeps with him is dumb because that is all you will get from him is sex. He lives with his girlfriend. If you women actually think you're in a relationship with him then you are seriously stupid.
All those so called women that think they are in a relationship with him need to know the truth. He is buying a house and moving with his girlfriend Kendra. That ugly bitch he lives with now only wishes he was her boyfriend. Thats why he never talks about her at work or on facebook and if you look at her facebook she dont have any pictures of him or them together. They have one picture of them together hanging in their house right now that he hates but he dont want to hurt her feelings. All you other women keep throwing yourself at him, it gives him and Kendra something to laugh at.
Academy award winner

Potsdam, NY

#28 Jul 30, 2016
Thosesocalledwomen wrote:
<quoted text>

All those so called women that think they are in a relationship with him need to know the truth. He is buying a house and moving with his girlfriend Kendra. That ugly bitch he lives with now only wishes he was her boyfriend. Thats why he never talks about her at work or on facebook and if you look at her facebook she dont have any pictures of him or them together. They have one picture of them together hanging in their house right now that he hates but he dont want to hurt her feelings. All you other women keep throwing yourself at him, it gives him and Kendra something to laugh at.
Now that's funny since I know he's not with Kendra. But keep listening to what Kendra is saying. That's why her family hates him. She keeps telling everyone he's verbally or physically abusive. Anyone that knows him knows he isn't. Ask him about the fight with her mom and him. Kendra is a good girl, she just isn't playing with a full deck. Working with developmentally disabled people is the perfect job for her.
Hahahahaha

Potsdam, NY

#29 Aug 18, 2016
Academy award winner wrote:
<quoted text>

Now that's funny since I know he's not with Kendra. But keep listening to what Kendra is saying. That's why her family hates him. She keeps telling everyone he's verbally or physically abusive. Anyone that knows him knows he isn't. Ask him about the fight with her mom and him. Kendra is a good girl, she just isn't playing with a full deck. Working with developmentally disabled people is the perfect job for her.
She sure spends a lot of time and energy spreading her legs for him if thats the case. They both posts pictures of them together, she is telling everyone they are living together now. She isnt playing with a full deck, i ll give you that. He is still sleeping with kim and autumn. He met autumn at the playground for a little midnight romp on the 10th and then they both posted about it on facebook. The girl is so stupid she liked his post. He is sleeping with kim still and with leslie and marcy. Girl needs to get a clue.
Joke

Potsdam, NY

#30 Aug 19, 2016
Hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>

She sure spends a lot of time and energy spreading her legs for him if thats the case. They both posts pictures of them together, she is telling everyone they are living together now. She isnt playing with a full deck, i ll give you that. He is still sleeping with kim and autumn. He met autumn at the playground for a little midnight romp on the 10th and then they both posted about it on facebook. The girl is so stupid she liked his post. He is sleeping with kim still and with leslie and marcy. Girl needs to get a clue.
Well he has to keep one around to make it look good and why not the stupid one. They both post pictures but he's always in Norwood or in Madrid. Kendra and Dave live together? Dave lives with Billie. But he has to keep a few women around. Especially the one who helped him get the car and the one who gave him a bike. He talks about people being people being fake and phony or him getting everything on his own but he's the king of bullshit. Dave uses people for anything he can get out of them.
Lmao

Potsdam, NY

#31 Aug 19, 2016
Joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Well he has to keep one around to make it look good and why not the stupid one. They both post pictures but he's always in Norwood or in Madrid. Kendra and Dave live together? Dave lives with Billie. But he has to keep a few women around. Especially the one who helped him get the car and the one who gave him a bike. He talks about people being people being fake and phony or him getting everything on his own but he's the king of bullshit. Dave uses people for anything he can get out of them.
Hold up. He is the one that "gave" people their shit. Kendra got her first bike because dave gave her his which she then sold and put the moneybtowards the pink one she rides and he paid the rest. Her first car he gave to her, her second car he gave to her the car she has now he paid for it. She cant get shit with out him. If he is in norwood or madrid, its late at night and only to sleep with them and then he is out the door. He and Kendra do live together, they have for two months now. She will be the first to tell you they do and how happy they are and how she loves doing womanly things for him and she cant wait to have the baby.
Lmao

Potsdam, NY

#32 Aug 19, 2016
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>

Hold up. He is the one that "gave" people their shit. Kendra got her first bike because dave gave her his which she then sold and put the moneybtowards the pink one she rides and he paid the rest. Her first car he gave to her, her second car he gave to her the car she has now he paid for it. She cant get shit with out him. If he is in norwood or madrid, its late at night and only to sleep with them and then he is out the door. He and Kendra do live together, they have for two months now. She will be the first to tell you they do and how happy they are and how she loves doing womanly things for him and she cant wait to have the baby.
So you obviously don't know the truth. But thank you for the laugh anyway!
WOW

Potsdam, NY

#33 Aug 21, 2016
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>

They are looking at apartments so they can move in together. She was just telling us all the other day about their plans. Laughing about how she finally told him that he either move out of the house he was in now or she was leaving him for good and he begged her not to leave him that he would do anything to keep her. She was bragging that she makes sure he is home every night and that he has given her permission to just show up anytime she wants to just so she knows he isnt doing anything wrong until they get their own place. If he has all these woman on the side why does she want him so bad is my question. His mother should be so proud she raised such a "man".
Thatsnotall

Potsdam, NY

#34 Aug 27, 2016
<quoted text>

Thats not all she tells her family about him. She talks more shit about him. He is just to stupid to admit. Like when she admitted to them he told her she couldnt tell anyone about their relationship. It had to be the biggest secret she ever had to keep, especially from the people they work with. She also told them that she let him hang on to $1,000 for her and he spent it and wont give it back to her.
You know

Potsdam, NY

#35 Aug 29, 2016
Thatsnotall wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats not all she tells her family about him. She talks more shit about him. He is just to stupid to admit. Like when she admitted to them he told her she couldnt tell anyone about their relationship. It had to be the biggest secret she ever had to keep, especially from the people they work with. She also told them that she let him hang on to $1,000 for her and he spent it and wont give it back to her.
Instead of talking about this crap why not talk about all of the employees that are taking pictures or snapchatting pictures of the clients. Why not discuss the abuse the clients receive at the hands of staff. Who care who is sleeping with who. Talk about important things for once.
melissa

Star Lake, NY

#36 Sep 10, 2016
Bunch of scum....child molesters and druggies
melissa

Star Lake, NY

#37 Sep 10, 2016
You know wrote:
<quoted text>

Instead of talking about this crap why not talk about all of the employees that are taking pictures or snapchatting pictures of the clients. Why not discuss the abuse the clients receive at the hands of staff. Who care who is sleeping with who. Talk about important things for once.
scum bag drugies
Donald

United States

#38 Sep 10, 2016
Hay fat boy how big yur tittys?
Well now

Potsdam, NY

#39 Sep 30, 2016
<quoted text>

She told him after they went to his friends wedding that she wanted a ring, told him her ring size and everything. Clearly she isnt playing with a full deck. He's still married stupid! They still sleep together when he goes to visit his kid. Kendra is so stupid she has no clue that he is still sleeping around on her, but thats ok right because he buys you things and the sex is amazing right. Have you been tested for any STD's lately? You might want to be because one of those partners has one.
Close enough

New York, NY

#40 Sep 30, 2016
Well now wrote:
<quoted text>

She told him after they went to his friends wedding that she wanted a ring, told him her ring size and everything. Clearly she isnt playing with a full deck. He's still married stupid! They still sleep together when he goes to visit his kid. Kendra is so stupid she has no clue that he is still sleeping around on her, but thats ok right because he buys you things and the sex is amazing right. Have you been tested for any STD's lately? You might want to be because one of those partners has one.
Dawn found a good man huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupper Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
schriver Aug 15 pistol in my pocket 1
News Franklin County tops sex offender list for NY s... (Feb '08) Aug 8 Cruel and Unusual 36
Anyone want to make quick money? Jul 24 Slguy 1
Hot milfs Jul '17 Slbabeguy 8
Fat Hoes (Jan '12) Jul '17 coltonstud 4
News St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce holds t... Jun '17 no you are not 2
What happened to Cranberry Lake ? Jun '17 Silver laker 6

Tupper Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tupper Lake Mortgages