State Police seek assistance in South Colton burglary

Oct 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gouverneur Times

Canton based State Police are investigating a burglary that occurred at Boycea TMs General Store on Main Street , in South Colton, New York, during the early morning hours of October 8th.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
well

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

patsy green wrote:
And by the way its damita aka beta and she's might go out but she's really not a drinker
your boston mas ?
patsy

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text> your boston mas ?
stalker father of 5 nice guy do you tell your kids you stalk me? better yet do you tell your wife?
patsy

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
I know Denise and peeps around the area wonder what the money from that jamboree went for because it certainly didn't go for any operation. Just saying that when people give money for a cause, they expect it to be used for that reason. I would be leery about giving up a kidney to someone who just boozes all the time!
for your info denise is getting the transplant soon and im sure the money will be used for it that was gave to her in a jamboree so if you dont like it dont give to it and her kidneys have nothing to do with drinking like i said get your facts down before you go running your fucking mouth off and peeps is so ghetto slang who says that but old hags like you
lol

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

drama starting again Patsy? This post was dead 3 months ago, and lookie lookie, your draging it up again. I feel bad for you. Your a pathetic person with no life. Your a sad person....Seek Help
What do you mean

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Carrie Kraszewski wrote:
I have never been on this Ridiculous site before it is worst I have ever seen. You people need to get a life. My mother is really sick and to run her down like that you should be ashamed of yourself. So what do you say My husband is going through the process to give her a kidney it doesn't happen overnight what are you going to say when it does happen. My mom uses the money toward her medication and doctors apts and further more her doctors knows she drinks and that has nothing to do with her kidney function!!!!!! It's a miracle that her kidneys are still barely holding out she must be doing something right. Just because you want to gossip about people doesn't mean you bring other people into.
What do mean, drinking has nothing to do with kidney function? I too have kidney issues and my DOCTORS say I should drink no alcoholic beverages. If I were you, I wouldn't want my husband to give up his kidney for someone who stills drinks, even if it were my mother.
patsy

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

What do you mean wrote:
<quoted text>
What do mean, drinking has nothing to do with kidney function? I too have kidney issues and my DOCTORS say I should drink no alcoholic beverages. If I were you, I wouldn't want my husband to give up his kidney for someone who stills drinks, even if it were my mother.
well i have pretty much been to every appt with my sister denise and not once did the drs say she could not drink but they did say no pepsi no beer if she does drink she does have only one cranberry and vodka you dont know shit about any of us you just just an evil fucking jealous person who dont know when to stop its not your business coward is it really i will figure you out once again dont think i will stop this time!!
patsy

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
drama starting again Patsy? This post was dead 3 months ago, and lookie lookie, your draging it up again. I feel bad for you. Your a pathetic person with no life. Your a sad person....Seek Help
you need to seek some mental health i would say for 3 years you have posted shit about me and my family you lower yourself to the point you have to target the nicest person in the world you dont learn do you at all your pretty much stupid to keep doing this bc i will not stop this time with your ass you want all your ip addresses once again bc i can get them in about 5 sec assholes
patsy

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Honestly wrote:
I know Denise and peeps around the area wonder what the money from that jamboree went for because it certainly didn't go for any operation. Just saying that when people give money for a cause, they expect it to be used for that reason. I would be leery about giving up a kidney to someone who just boozes all the time!
ok peeps well i have went 2 trips to burlington with her and that was about ta 300 cost just for me and her then to baltimore maryland and that was over 600 for a round trip for gas and hotel and food and we ate fucking mcdonals dollar menu also her co pay was up there pretty good everytime they draw blood its a fee if you dont want to support a great person who has never hurt a frigging fly then dont worry about it stop running your mouth on topix dont go to the functions and worry about yourself maybe you would feel better about yourself if you learned to love yourself first then you can have some empathy on others
patsy

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

patsy wrote:
<quoted text>ok peeps well i have went 2 trips to burlington with her and that was about ta 300 cost just for me and her then to baltimore maryland and that was over 600 for a round trip for gas and hotel and food and we ate fucking mcdonals dollar menu also her co pay was up there pretty good everytime they draw blood its a fee if you dont want to support a great person who has never hurt a frigging fly then dont worry about it stop running your mouth on topix dont go to the functions and worry about yourself maybe you would feel better about yourself if you learned to love yourself first then you can have some empathy on others
http://www.bvog.com/...
patsy

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

198.228.200.157 thats your ip address you are an att costomer and you want to keep going you must be a totall retard im def going to press charges this time i gave you a chance to stop and you have to start again
patsy

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

here is you info retard please keep coming to this page you are targeting not only on me for the last few years but know my dying sister not going to get away this time bc im taking it to the fullest this time around you wanna start with my sister one of the nicest people in the world your ass will go down and by the way its pretty frigging sad who you are you should be totally ashamed of yourself i should say

IP: 198.228.200.157
Decimal: 3336882333
Hostname: nycmspsrvz2ts115-dmz.mycingular.net
ISP: AT&T Wireless
Organization: AT&T Wireless
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
patsy

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

oh and it was at 145 pm today you where on this page so go check your history see if im kidding around
lol

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

patsy wrote:
<quoted text>you need to seek some mental health i would say for 3 years you have posted shit about me and my family you lower yourself to the point you have to target the nicest person in the world you dont learn do you at all your pretty much stupid to keep doing this bc i will not stop this time with your ass you want all your ip addresses once again bc i can get them in about 5 sec assholes
1 2 3 4 5 where is my IP? Oh did I not click your fake ass link? and once again this issue was over with and here you are again on Topix dragging it up again. I have never ever posted about your family....only you, get your facts right, and seek help.
wonder

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
1 2 3 4 5 where is my IP? Oh did I not click your fake ass link? and once again this issue was over with and here you are again on Topix dragging it up again. I have never ever posted about your family....only you, get your facts right, and seek help.
ya and its called can you read i think shes defending her ill sister i have not seen denise drinking in sometime now and why are you snooping on topix why does patsys post get under your skin so much just stop stalking her and this is gping on because of jealous individuals like you just stop the maddness with this family they have enough going on without yourbullshit
terror

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
grow up get over the greens take it face to face
rant raven

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Omg just stop what kind of people are you go on with your life every dam topix post you have to bring up the green girls they are good people and are going threw enough with out trash talking about their ill sister wish i knew who you where i would spit in your face!
The Seeker

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Good for what? Dealing drugs, or shop lifting..and the list goes on and on...and they brought it upon themselves, so stick it right up your arse
im sure

Marion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

The Seeker wrote:
Good for what? Dealing drugs, or shop lifting..and the list goes on and on...and they brought it upon themselves, so stick it right up your arse
Oh I'm sure your perfect. Yet your too ashamed to put your name out there lmao wouldn't want to hear what people say about you. Don't throw stones while living in a glass house
ohyes

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

im sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sure your perfect. Yet your too ashamed to put your name out there lmao wouldn't want to hear what people say about you. Don't throw stones while living in a glass house
irs donny and cy doing it along w sara the fat skank bag
just bc

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

The Seeker wrote:
your an idiot are you not sick of trying to make the town hate them get over the green girls over over over

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of63
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Tupper Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tupper Lake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tupper Lake People Search