Tri-Lakes residents arrested in welfare fraud round-up

Jun 17, 2011 Full story: Denton Publications

Several Tri-Lakes area residents were taken into custody this week in a cooperative effort to crack down on welfare fraud and abuse.

Full Story
talkthetalk

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2011
Isn,t that just great- more tax money being saved.
I hope they all learn their lesson you work for what you get not live off the system. That way you dont have food stamps to sell.
Im happy for all of them.
Rest in peace ,
taxpayer

Boonville, NY

#2 Jun 17, 2011
Great work to those who were involved in busting these parasites. Not only do they take what they can rightfully obtain, they lie to steal as much as they can. I can picture them now, greasy, smelly, unshaven, shitty tattoos, smoking, rotten black stubs of teeth, etc.
What we need to do is select some islands 3000 miles out in the ocean and start dropping these animal off at them. One for welfare parasites, one for murderers, one for rapos, one for thieves, etc.
Of course the liberals would never stand for that....actually if we designated an island for them first it would be a lot easier to handle the other riff raff.
hmmm

Tully, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2011
there is soposed to be alot more arrests too! good, im sick of my money going to their lazy asses. they are the kind of people that say they cant work because they injured their ankle and then see them running laps at the highschool. scumbags.

Since: Sep 08

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Jun 18, 2011
I think the problem is the cost of this.
It must cost allot to open and investigate something like this. Then you have cost of prosecuting them, and we must supply a lawyer to defend them. Then we have to pay someone to collect our money back ( fat Chance ). Then they might get jail time, more money.

How do we handle this.
If kids are invalid do we still cut them off???
Bust them out of the system I think for 5 years.
If they can't support their kids then they should loose them. Talking about people who get busted for stealing for the system.

xd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupper Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sam 757
Massena teen told he has hole to dig out of to ... 1 hr Still on my High ... 5
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr 2nd Annual Farce 6,437
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 1 hr who 674
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr No one 440
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Good question 6,388
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr democrats 16,788
•••
•••

Tupper Lake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tupper Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tupper Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tupper Lake
•••