Colton man arrested for refusing to l...

Colton man arrested for refusing to leave Potsdam bar, geting in fight with employees

There are 90 comments on the North Country Now story from Jan 22, 2012, titled Colton man arrested for refusing to leave Potsdam bar, geting in fight with employees. In it, North Country Now reports that:

A Colton man was arrested early Saturday morning for getting into a fight after refusing to leave a downtown bar, according to village police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Country Now.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Brasher Falls, NY

#83 Feb 10, 2012
If they drug/alcohol tested the teachers in this area half of them would loose there jobs. I had to be tested for any job I have held why aren't they? If they don't test them then teachers should'nt be terminated for use, in a round about way they are saying it's ok as long as we don't know about it.
bambi

Long Eddy, NY

#84 Feb 10, 2012
The teacher's union would oppose drug testing vehemently
obam

Elmhurst, NY

#85 Feb 15, 2012
darn son
CLICK

Pittsfield, MA

#86 Aug 11, 2012
I went to college with this guy. I'm not Northern NY, but I remember how weird he was. He would basically isolate himself in his dorm room doing god knows what. It did'nt look like he showered too often. He was basically a terd fergusson on my book. i lived a few doors down from him.m Sometimes he would try to hang out, but he was such a downer and would say the strangest things.
you know nothing

Utica, NY

#87 Sep 9, 2012
CRS wrote:
A dunce cap, also variously known as a dunce hat, dunce's cap, or dunce's hat, is a pointed hat. In popular culture, it is typically made of paper and often marked with a D or the word "dunce", and given to schoolchildren to wear as punishment by public humiliation for misbehavior and, as the name implies, stupidity. Frequently the 'dunce' was made to stand in the corner, facing the wall as the result of some bad behaviour, usually rudeness or mean threatening actions
Ok first thing I could put my name as Joe Blow the Eskimo and that doesn't mean I am that person. Second thing there is no way anyone could file a lawsuit against anyone for anything said on topix because of my first point for one and two the only way you could prove it was actually them is the individual's unique IP address that the post was written from and then you have to prove that it was him actually sitting in front of that computer, the thin is topic protects its users and will never give out an IP address sorry CRS that you didn't have enough courage to post under your real name :)
u wrong boy

Syracuse, NY

#88 Sep 10, 2012
If you made serious threats against certain very high ranking govt.officials and the FBI thought they were credible believe me they would get your IP address with a subpoena and you better be good at explaining who was on the computer.Most high school students can't withstand pressure from their principal questioning them so what do you think sitting in front of an FNI agent will be like?

PS I noticed you didn't use your real name either and should be fitted for a new hat..What size hat do you wear? Dunce caps are S M L and XL.
jacques

Sauquoit, NY

#89 Sep 10, 2012
heyo wrote:
Isn't he an art teacher?
The art of fighting or the art of being arrested and cuffed?
u wrong boy

Long Eddy, NY

#90 Sep 11, 2012
u wrong boy wrote:
If you made serious threats against certain very high ranking govt.officials and the FBI thought they were credible believe me they would get your IP address with a subpoena and you better be good at explaining who was on the computer.Most high school students can't withstand pressure from their principal questioning them so what do you think sitting in front of an FNI agent will be like?
PS I noticed you didn't use your real name either and should be fitted for a new hat..What size hat do you wear? Dunce caps are S M L and XL.
On February 03, 2009, Mark and Rhonda Lesher filed a defamation lawsuit against anonymous posters on Topix.com . According to the Leshers' petition, over 1,700 defamatory statements were made about them by anonymous posters on Topix.com . The 365-page petition includes 2,568 counts of defamation, libel per se and defamation per se against the anonymous users. Although Topix was not a party to the lawsuit, it was forced to reveal the IP addresses of the posters and the dangers of unmoderated anonymous posting on Topix were brought to light for the first time in the public eye.[citation needed]
snails

Long Eddy, NY

#91 Sep 27, 2012
snells oh ya most of them are drunks at least the pville crew A bunch of fighting two faced idiots do not feer them they will take care of themselves. lol
Snoop a loop

Lawrence, MA

#92 Oct 9, 2012
Hes a pecker pilot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupper Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
schriver Tue pistol in my pocket 1
News Franklin County tops sex offender list for NY s... (Feb '08) Aug 8 Cruel and Unusual 36
Anyone want to make quick money? Jul 24 Slguy 1
Hot milfs Jul '17 Slbabeguy 8
Fat Hoes (Jan '12) Jul '17 coltonstud 4
News St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce holds t... Jun '17 no you are not 2
What happened to Cranberry Lake ? Jun '17 Silver laker 6

Tupper Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tupper Lake Mortgages