Colton man arrested for refusing to l...

Colton man arrested for refusing to leave Potsdam bar, geting in fight with employees

There are 90 comments on the North Country Now story from Jan 22, 2012, titled Colton man arrested for refusing to leave Potsdam bar, geting in fight with employees. In it, North Country Now reports that:

A Colton man was arrested early Saturday morning for getting into a fight after refusing to leave a downtown bar, according to village police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Country Now.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
heyo

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2012
Isn't he an art teacher?
amy

Manlius, NY

#2 Jan 22, 2012
did he grow up on riverside dr? i didn't know he was still around here.
becky

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Jan 22, 2012
yes he did so what he got drunk had a bad spell and know he will prob lose his job he is a very good teacher and i think that he should have a chance to clean up

Almost Satisfied

“<><><><><><><><> <>”

Since: Dec 11

<><><><><><><><><><>

#4 Jan 23, 2012
The Topix junkies would rather tar and feather him...no compassion here.
heyo

Canton, NY

#5 Jan 23, 2012
I was just asking...take it easy there
About time

Morrisville, NY

#6 Jan 23, 2012
He is not a good teacher. He clearly isn't setting a good example for his students. If a student acted this way in school, he/she would be suspended. Mr. Snell should be fired. Teachers need to be held to higher standards than students. If he can't behave as a responsible adult, how can he think his students will? They will have even less respect for him than they do now. He is a liability and needs to be fired. Now maybe the school district will take a second look at some of the complaints parents have lodged against Mr. Snell.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jan 23, 2012
wicked good role model.
CRS

Long Eddy, NY

#8 Jan 23, 2012
what school does he teach at?
Doesnt matter

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2012
He teaches at Colton! But hopefully not for long.
already

Potsdam, NY

#10 Jan 23, 2012
Isaac J. Snell, 31, of 17 Riverside Drive, Colton, was charged Friday after being stopped on County Route 59 in Potsdam for failure to keep right, for which he was also charged. His BAC was 0.15 percent, troopers said.

http://watertowndailytimes.com/article/200807...

Looks like they kept him after that incident.
Nobody important

Fayetteville, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2012
Wow putting this guy on blast I like it!!
name game

Manlius, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2012
its because his name is snell...
Role Model

Canton, NY

#13 Jan 24, 2012
Ha, this makes me laugh. So glad Colton made a great choice when choosing their art teacher. You are a wonderful role model Mr. Snell!
CRS

Long Eddy, NY

#14 Jan 24, 2012
Why isn't he listed as a faclty member on colton pierrepont schools website?
neirad

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2012
He would not be the first role model teacher, lol. How about the gym teacher that used to host underage drinking parties and got a DWI way back?
Alex Harcourt

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jan 24, 2012
I go to the school, he's not a good teacher. Nobody students at the school like him. And he's clearly a terrible influence on everyone he teaches from grades pre-k through 12. Don't argue with me. I'm right.
CRS

Long Eddy, NY

#17 Jan 25, 2012
Well Alex,you just got detention for that comment!
-sigh-

Jamaica Plain, MA

#18 Jan 25, 2012
already wrote:
Isaac J. Snell, 31, of 17 Riverside Drive, Colton, was charged Friday after being stopped on County Route 59 in Potsdam for failure to keep right, for which he was also charged. His BAC was 0.15 percent, troopers said.
http://watertowndailytimes.com/article/200807...
Looks like they kept him after that incident.
He wasn't teaching at Colton yet when this happened.
Alex Harcourt

Syracuse, NY

#19 Jan 25, 2012
I'd laugh.
CRS

Long Eddy, NY

#20 Jan 25, 2012
Why did you use your real name Alex? Snell is a powerful name in the northcountry.Because of your comment you'll be hardpressed to find a job in this area and will be blackballedin the process.You must move to a big city where no one knows you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupper Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not curious 17 hr Who who 1
chris green Nov 26 wondering 2
Older people need not marry Nov 23 Ninja cowboy 2
MARGO who was at her house last nite Nov 13 Margo 7
You don't have to marry when you are older Nov 11 Ninja cowboy 1
Mike tyler (May '16) Nov 8 Margo 28
sunmount (Jul '09) Oct '16 Does Kendra Know 52

Tupper Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance