First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lpn

Corinth, MS

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I am wanting to move away from Corinth , and hopefully relocate near tupelo , Saltillo , or guntown . I love this area, and the doctors are wonderful . I have a special needs baby that I have to take to many doctors that are located in tupelo/Memphis. I am older, and this child I'm speaking of is adopted,
anon

Tupelo, MS

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Exactly who pays the doctor bills?
fed up

Tupelo, MS

#4 Jan 28, 2013
anon wrote:
Exactly who pays the doctor bills?
What business is it of yours who pays the bills?
anon

Tupelo, MS

#5 Jan 28, 2013
If i pay taxes that go to health care it makes it my business.
If I pay insurance it makes it my business.
fed up

Tupelo, MS

#6 Jan 28, 2013
anon wrote:
If i pay taxes that go to health care it makes it my business.
If I pay insurance it makes it my business.
When you personally pay their bills THEN and ONLY THEN is it any of your business.
Tupelo_Guy

Belden, MS

#7 Jan 28, 2013
I agree...mind your own damn business, Anon. GEEZ! Someday someone's gonna slap ya silly if you keep running off your mouth like that. You have NO tact or the correct, proper etiquette for today's society.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#8 Jan 29, 2013
"When you personally pay their bills "
==========
What do you think insurance premiums are? You think the Insurance company has a money tree?
anon

Tupelo, MS

#9 Jan 29, 2013
"You have NO tact or the correct, proper etiquette for today's society. "
==========
Todd you might moderate the DJ but the web is not society. Brainwashing to think that the truth is somehow wrong is your problem not mine.
Tupelo_Guy

Belden, MS

#10 Jan 29, 2013
LMAO!!! Sorry, but this is not Todd. You got the wrong person. I'm not even associated with the Daily Journal.*roll eyes*
LPN

Corinth, MS

#11 Jan 29, 2013
To Anon? Or whatever ur name is? What I am asking is about rental property that may be available in Tupelo or the surrounding area? Where did u get I am searching for insurance ? Or who may be "paying" out insurance on our adoptive sick / special need little boy? He has many health issues , and very much delayed in his cognitive skills, emotional, mentally, physical, and this list goes on and on. Due to the fact he is unable to voice his needs and wants because he is unable to breath entirely on his own, and has a trach , as well as a feeding tube. His specialist from leBonheur ( team of specialist ) have given us much hope with proper care and true genuine love that this child has never experienced that he will over come most if not entirely all of his current disabilities . Not that any of this is your business !!!! Just thought I would share this. I sound very ignorant , if not just plain stupid! Maybe ur both? So before u make anymore smart ass comments , I would also like to share with you that we pay our OWN bills, my husband and myself do quite well , both are college grads , and as I said in my previous post, that I have taken this past year off, so I can be home with our child and help him with this transition of an entirely different environment . This has been accomplished , and he had adjusted very well . That is the reason I chose tupelo area , because of a fantastic reputation of school system and the great doctors Lee County has. Not because of stupidity , ignorance , uneducated , trailer park trash like u!! Keep paying those medical bills u claim to pay, we are doing very well , and do not need such kindness from people such as you! I'm sorry that u see life in such a horrible way. You are one miserable , sad , human! It sucks to be you! Think about that when you look at yourself in a mirror, hopefully the mirror want shatter when u see such a unhappy man/women as u see yourself . Now I'm done with u and stupidly have shown. Now hopefully I can get more human response from people , to the question I posted!
Anti-Anon

Belden, MS

#12 Jan 29, 2013
LPN wrote:
To Anon? Or whatever ur name is? What I am asking is about rental property that may be available in Tupelo or the surrounding area? Where did u get I am searching for insurance ? Or who may be "paying" out insurance on our adoptive sick / special need little boy? He has many health issues , and very much delayed in his cognitive skills, emotional, mentally, physical, and this list goes on and on. Due to the fact he is unable to voice his needs and wants because he is unable to breath entirely on his own, and has a trach , as well as a feeding tube. His specialist from leBonheur ( team of specialist ) have given us much hope with proper care and true genuine love that this child has never experienced that he will over come most if not entirely all of his current disabilities . Not that any of this is your business !!!! Just thought I would share this. I sound very ignorant , if not just plain stupid! Maybe ur both? So before u make anymore smart ass comments , I would also like to share with you that we pay our OWN bills, my husband and myself do quite well , both are college grads , and as I said in my previous post, that I have taken this past year off, so I can be home with our child and help him with this transition of an entirely different environment . This has been accomplished , and he had adjusted very well . That is the reason I chose tupelo area , because of a fantastic reputation of school system and the great doctors Lee County has. Not because of stupidity , ignorance , uneducated , trailer park trash like u!! Keep paying those medical bills u claim to pay, we are doing very well , and do not need such kindness from people such as you! I'm sorry that u see life in such a horrible way. You are one miserable , sad , human! It sucks to be you! Think about that when you look at yourself in a mirror, hopefully the mirror want shatter when u see such a unhappy man/women as u see yourself . Now I'm done with u and stupidly have shown. Now hopefully I can get more human response from people , to the question I posted!
Hey LPN, I provided you links of apartment listings for Tupelo and the surrounding areas:
http://www.rent-list.net/tupelo_ms_properties...

By the way, there are some new apartments off of McCullough. They should be opening up soon.
http://themillatmccullough.com/
LPN

Corinth, MS

#13 Jan 29, 2013
LPN wrote:
To Anon? Or whatever ur name is? What I am asking is about rental property that may be available in Tupelo or the surrounding area? Where did u get I am searching for insurance ? Or who may be "paying" out insurance on our adoptive sick / special need little boy? He has many health issues , and very much delayed in his cognitive skills, emotional, mentally, physical, and this list goes on and on. Due to the fact he is unable to voice his needs and wants because he is unable to breath entirely on his own, and has a trach , as well as a feeding tube. His specialist from leBonheur ( team of specialist ) have given us much hope with proper care and true genuine love that this child has never experienced that he will over come most if not entirely all of his current disabilities . Not that any of this is your business !!!! Just thought I would share this. I sound very ignorant , if not just plain stupid! Maybe ur both? So before u make anymore smart ass comments , I would also like to share with you that we pay our OWN bills, my husband and myself do quite well , both are college grads , and as I said in my previous post, that I have taken this past year off, so I can be home with our child and help him with this transition of an entirely different environment . This has been accomplished , and he had adjusted very well . That is the reason I chose tupelo area , because of a fantastic reputation of school system and the great doctors Lee County has. Not because of stupidity , ignorance , uneducated , trailer park trash like u!! Keep paying those medical bills u claim to pay, we are doing very well , and do not need such kindness from people such as you! I'm sorry that u see life in such a horrible way. You are one miserable , sad , human! It sucks to be you! Think about that when you look at yourself in a mirror, hopefully the mirror want shatter when u see such a unhappy man/women as u see yourself . Now I'm done with u and stupidly have shown. Now hopefully I can get more human response from people , to the question I posted!
In a rely to a typo error,,,, DID NOT MEAN TO TYPE "I" , SHOULD SAY U!!
LPN

Corinth, MS

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Anti-Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Hey LPN, I provided you links of apartment listings for Tupelo and the surrounding areas:
http://www.rent-list.net/tupelo_ms_properties...

By the way, there are some new apartments off of McCullough. They should be opening up soon.
http://themillatmccullough.com/
Thank you so much, for responding to my request. Who ever Anon is? I sure hope I never run into this foolish person! He has issues with life , and only proved just how uneducated he or she is! Thank you again, your kindness is much appreciated!
Anti-Anon

Belden, MS

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Don't pay no attention to Anon. It loves to piss people off for its pleasure. You can probably tell Anon has overtaken the Tupelo Forum. Anon was a 'regular' at the Daily Journal site, doing the exact same thing on this Tupelo forum. You can easily tell it's the same person. Recently, the Daily Journal changed the way it receives comments because of Anon's behavior and remarks on the DJ site. Anon was stuck in a rut because you had to verify yourself by providing an email address & it keeps track of what you say. This is why Anon came here to this forum because there's no way to report or block this vile, disgusting, no-good of a person.
Rockinchair

Ridgeland, MS

#16 Jan 29, 2013
The Daily Journal changed it's entire policy due to one persons views? Interesting. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with alternate views or discussion on a discussion forum, that would be the epitome of "Stuck in a rut". I don't want to pay for someone's insurance either, granted the question was a bit off track, it was more about health care. No harm no foul. A paper restructuring over one persons posts, now that's a story.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#17 Jan 29, 2013
"A paper restructuring over one persons posts, now that's a story. "
==========
LOL the power of the pen?

You do not have discussions when everyone agrees. You also do not find solutions when there is not the other side of the coin.

The DJ does not like to tell the whole truth. It rather keep the slaves working.
Tupelo_Guy

Belden, MS

#18 Jan 29, 2013
No I doubt they did that for one person. There were quite a few people being negative or rude before the DJ changed their comment format.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#19 Jan 29, 2013
The DJ does not like the facts as they want only positive words. They will not do investigative reporting especially on CDF or Create members.
bissell_man

Tupelo, MS

#21 Jan 29, 2013
What the heck is CDF and Create anon?
anon

Tupelo, MS

#22 Jan 29, 2013
bissell_man wrote:
What the heck is CDF and Create anon?
Have another toke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News M. Scott Morris: Did mayor get a date in Israel? 2 hr lts_Me 3
Which Tupelo store will be the first? 2 hr lts_Me 6
The Framing of James Dutschke Part 2 3 hr some guy 4
News THS seniors show off community projects 8 hr Bob 21
Ole Miss Sucks 12 hr Chad Kelly Loser 10
Jason Shelton & Cuba 12 hr Tour Guide Shelton 12
Some stole my FB account saying they are me 14 hr Me4real 13

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tupelo Mortgages