Kelly helm

Pensacola, FL

#1 Mar 21, 2013
What do u think of a woman who lived with a boy friend for 12 years , the boy friend get sick and in bed fir 4 years about 8 years in there relationship.she then decides she wants to whore around and steals all his gold, coins guns anything worth anything and walks out on him after over dosing him on sleeping pills day after day! She left him to die. Her name is Debbie Payne beware of her
Kelly helm

Pensacola, FL

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Kelly helm wrote:
What do u think of a woman who lived with a boy friend for 12 years , the boy friend get sick and in bed fir 4 years about 8 years in there relationship.she then decides she wants to whore around and steals all his gold, coins guns anything worth anything and walks out on him after over dosing him on sleeping pills day after day! She left him to die. Her name is Debbie Payne beware of her
. She lives in Saltillo -- gun town-- tupelo area and works at i hop in tupelo
Kelly helm

Pensacola, FL

#3 Mar 21, 2013
The man / boyfriend is now bedfast ---- the police is investigating it now. And to top it off the man has no family , no in home nursing will help him. This is such a sad case, and all this Debbie paynes fault
anon

Tupelo, MS

#4 Mar 22, 2013
If he is bed ridden he is a ward of the state.
Kelly helm

Marble Falls, TX

#5 Mar 27, 2013
anon wrote:
If he is bed ridden he is a ward of the state.
. No he was in her care , it's all been turned into the state
lynn

Lancaster, SC

#6 Aug 29, 2013
Kelly helm wrote:
The man / boyfriend is now bedfast ---- the police is investigating it now. And to top it off the man has no family , no in home nursing will help him. This is such a sad case, and all this Debbie paynes fault
who was the man?
lynn

Lancaster, SC

#7 Aug 29, 2013
Who is the man?
Cever

Tupelo, MS

#8 Aug 29, 2013
Good for Debbie to leave a poor situation. Since she is not being arrested I suspect she OK in my book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County leaders seek input on ambitious plans to... 2 hr Cause and effect 19
News Public offers input on proposed jail 3 hr Let Us Vote 9
Food For Kids 3 hr Daily Evil and Hate 7
ncaa 14 hr Are You Ready 1
Ole Miss Sucks 14 hr Hungry Kids 42
Forked Twice 15 hr Chef or Cook 51
The Djournal has failed. (Feb '17) 18 hr Where Da Flag Boys 350

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tupelo Mortgages