What does 12-12-12 mean to you

What does 12-12-12 mean to you

Posted in the Tupelo Forum

Retired person

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2012
What does 12-12-12 mean to you? Some say this is the end of the world. I say it will be the end of the world for those that die on that date, but life goes on for those poor souls of us that are left to suffer, until the Lord calls us home. We just live until we die, we don't know when that time will be so---Be Ready.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#2 Nov 29, 2012
When you die it is over just like before you were born. No Lord about it. As for 12-12-12 it is no different than any other random day.
sick of stupid

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
It means the same as 11-11-11..a day in the life.
old people

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Retired person wrote:
What does 12-12-12 mean to you? Some say this is the end of the world. I say it will be the end of the world for those that die on that date, but life goes on for those poor souls of us that are left to suffer, until the Lord calls us home. We just live until we die, we don't know when that time will be so---Be Ready.
Get it right, it is 12/21/12
anon

Tupelo, MS

#5 Dec 9, 2012
So the solstice is some sort of a human land mine?

I predict not, except for a few loonies that are affected by full moons such as astrology.
I do

United States

#7 Dec 12, 2012
This date is popular with couples wanting to get married today due to the novelty of it. The WTVA news even carried a story on this date. It will not appear again for another 100 years. By then lots of us will not be around any more.
dazed

Jackson, MS

#8 Dec 12, 2012
No one knows the day nor hour the world will end except God. No guesses nor predictions. Everyone needs to stay ready. He may come on 12/22/12.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#9 Dec 12, 2012
dazed wrote:
No one knows the day nor hour the world will end except God. No guesses nor predictions. Everyone needs to stay ready. He may come on 12/22/12.
Man made God in his image. However we do have cause and effect and can predict with probability the things we know about science. It seems we are good for at least 200 years.
sick of stupid

Tupelo, MS

#10 Dec 12, 2012
God made man.
fed up

Tupelo, MS

#11 Dec 12, 2012
sick of stupid wrote:
God made man.
In his image.... Not man made god in his image
anon

Tupelo, MS

#12 Dec 13, 2012
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
In his image.... Not man made god in his image
Got proof? Man uses what he has learned through experience. If there was a God it would not be like man in fact it would be other dimensions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ole Miss Sucks 6 min Concussion 77
New Police Chief 11 hr Cameras 21
Daily Journal 11 hr Dog Poop 2
Chief Is Mum 15 hr Anonymous 14
Water Valley Mayor quit w/o notice -- Corruptio... 19 hr juniper 1
Ole Miss Sucks 21 hr Shark Sleaze 135
News Comments 21 hr Throng Fart 13

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance