Gap outlet to open next week

Gap outlet to open next week

There are 11 comments on the Newms360.com story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Gap outlet to open next week. In it, Newms360.com reports that:

The Gap outlet store is scheduled to open a week from today in Tupelo. The Gap Factory Store sign was mounted Tuesday to the building, which is next to Old Navy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newms360.com.

anon

Tupelo, MS

#1 Jan 23, 2013
This is a down grade to the mall. Soon many stores will down grade to factory outlets and only attract buyers of cheap products.

Tupelo is on a down hill slide and taking money out of the reserves or funding low pay employers will not help bring high quality back to Tupelo.
sue

Ridgeland, MS

#2 Jan 25, 2013
A down grade??? Apparently you havent seen the store yet... and low paid employees? Hm maybe u need to check resources before speaking ... just sayin
anon

Tupelo, MS

#3 Jan 26, 2013
sue wrote:
A down grade??? Apparently you havent seen the store yet... and low paid employees? Hm maybe u need to check resources before speaking ... just sayin
Quality is not how a store looks. A pig with lipstick is still a pig. Are they going to pay the employees 50K the average American pay?
Shonda

Tupelo, MS

#4 Jan 26, 2013
I feel sure the Gap store that currently is in the mall doesn't pay that either. If so, I may have to quit my nursing job and get a job in the mall.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#5 Jan 27, 2013
"If so, I may have to quit my nursing job and get a job in the mall. "
==========
The secret to life is o work a what inspires you not what pays more.

Living in MS you are a slave to low pay. In Boston you would make 70K as a nurse.
fed up

Tupelo, MS

#6 Jan 28, 2013
anon wrote:
"If so, I may have to quit my nursing job and get a job in the mall. "
==========
The secret to life is o work a what inspires you not what pays more.

Living in MS you are a slave to low pay. In Boston you would make 70K as a nurse.
But in Boston you'd still only make 15k working at gap
anon

Tupelo, MS

#7 Jan 28, 2013
So why work at retail? Only dummies that can not think sell China junk.
fed up

Tupelo, MS

#8 Jan 28, 2013
anon wrote:
So why work at retail? Only dummies that can not think sell China junk.
You really are an idiot aren't you.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#9 Jan 29, 2013
If you buy from and pay fro low wage jobs you end up low wage yourself. What is missing in Tupelo is quality. So people who want quality have to go someplace else. The city's loss of tax.
Tupelo_Guy

Belden, MS

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Yep...Anon is an idiot. Pay no attention to this troll.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Todd can not control it so you resort to name calling? LOL you have run out of answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim birmingham 4 hr Good luck next one 6
FuckTupelo (Mar '16) 10 hr Tupelo 45
News Reed's to close Columbus location 13 hr Internet to Blame 8
News Singer-songwriter Paul Thorn follows in the foo... 13 hr Missing Link 1
News Tupelo seeks to regain investment from motel demo 13 hr Code Enforcement 6
News Public offers input on proposed jail 13 hr Public Offers A Vote 7
Delusional Police Department 17 hr The Tupelo Wave 25

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance