Tupelo, MS

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Health problems.
gypsy chic

Belden, MS

#3 Dec 6, 2012
heavychevy2012 wrote:
What happened?
I heard it was sepsis, but I don't know more than that.
Wondering

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2012
His death certainly was sudden. I wish we knew more about what the cause was. I certainly did enjoy his Wellness Wednesday appearances on WTVA. If anybody finds out, please post, as he looked the top of health this past showing.
sick of stupid

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Very sad. Had a sudden illness. Had been out of country then came back and became ill? What I heard but I dont want to spread somethinh not true. Thoughts and prayers for the family abd friends.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#6 Dec 7, 2012
"Had been out of country"
==========
Working in a hostital with a high infection rate puts eveyone at risk. Do not get sick in Tupelo.
Rod Knox

Tupelo, MS

#7 Dec 7, 2012
That's correct, anon. NMMC's greatest talents are in the billing and collection departments. And their doctors prescribe tests as though they are on commission. The management might honestly hope that patients survive the unneeded tests and treatments to eventually get well but their primary concern is maxing out sales and that means patients are always "super-sized." If I need critical care I hope I can survive the trip to Birmingham.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delusional Police Department 5 hr Safe Place 26
News Tupelo seeks to regain investment from motel demo 5 hr Seeking 7
Ole Miss Sucks 6 hr Are You Ready 11
News County leaders seek input on ambitious plans to... 10 hr Cause and effect 22
Tupelo Way Behind 10 hr Downtown Main Street 2
The Djournal has failed. (Feb '17) 15 hr Rod Knox 353
News Major Thorughfare attention turning to West Jac... 15 hr Minority Groups 2

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tupelo Mortgages