Lee county taxpayers fleeced by Lee C...

Lee county taxpayers fleeced by Lee County Schools

Posted in the Tupelo Forum

court man

Brandon, MS

#1 Feb 24, 2010
This Temeka Shannon gave a party for her son's first birthday at the VERONA SCHOOL GYM!! Taxpayers paid for the electricity, wear and tear on gym (she rented huge games from rental places, that tear up gym floors, she paid for party with Federal funds (Becky Hendrix) where are you??? She even had school janitor to clean gym on Monday after party!!! How long will we put up with this? Mike Scott really, really, really likes Temeka, as did Johnny Green. Glenda and Brenda, have ya'll not noticed a difference in ya'lls men??? Let's hold Lee County schools accountable!! Throw them all out and start over!!! anyone agree???
lee county teacher tupelo

AOL

#2 Feb 25, 2010
court man wrote:
This Temeka Shannon gave a party for her son's first birthday at the VERONA SCHOOL GYM!! Taxpayers paid for the electricity, wear and tear on gym (she rented huge games from rental places, that tear up gym floors, she paid for party with Federal funds (Becky Hendrix) where are you??? She even had school janitor to clean gym on Monday after party!!! How long will we put up with this? Mike Scott really, really, really likes Temeka, as did Johnny Green. Glenda and Brenda, have ya'll not noticed a difference in ya'lls men??? Let's hold Lee County schools accountable!! Throw them all out and start over!!! anyone agree???
Wonder if the stressed hard working teachers could do this? We pay county taxes just like Temeka!!!
Cares about Tupelo

New Albany, MS

#3 Mar 3, 2010
Ahhh It doesnt matter what yall complaign about ,black teachers and what not will always win and get privlages like that .Is nt it the duty of the taxpayer to take care of blacks and their problems ect .

Obamas wife is spending a million or so ,flying in to talk about obesity haha (peop on welfare eat real good )in jackson , white tescher fired in the area for racial slur ,hmmm .NAACp came to the rescue on that one ,paid for by taxpayers ..

It s so sad I cany even cry
court man

Brandon, MS

#4 Mar 10, 2010
maybe the audit like tupelo schools just underwent will help point out some of the problems in lee co. schools!!!
concerned

AOL

#5 Mar 15, 2010
court man wrote:
maybe the audit like tupelo schools just underwent will help point out some of the problems in lee co. schools!!!
That will be swept under the rug just like every thing else.
But if you so much as have your classroom get tooloud, you,re
out of there in short order.
concerned too

Brandon, MS

#6 Mar 15, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
That will be swept under the rug just like every thing else.
But if you so much as have your classroom get tooloud, you,re
out of there in short order.
temeka will get what she deserves!!!
taxpayer

Brandon, MS

#7 Apr 5, 2010
lee county schools, along with temeka shannon, angie cherry, johnny dye, and johnny green have made school system to have to pay a large amount of money (money our children need) out to a former teacher because of special education issues. these 4 individuals should be MADE to pay back that money to the school system. as long as there is no punishment for them, they will to continue to do their "dirties" and then just let the school system (taxpayers) pay for their mistakes. lee co. taxpayers, let's take back our schools and DEMAND, DEMAND, DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY!!! LET'S HAVE A MEETING ABOUT THIS!!! ANYONE OUT THERE GAME???
taxpayer

Brandon, MS

#8 Apr 12, 2010
saw in paper where ralph green was removed from shannon school. let's remove temeka shannon from verona!!!
justme

Meridian, MS

#9 May 15, 2010
yea, I'm game for a group to hold Lee Co School System accountable. I think there would be many, if it were an organized group presenting the facts. School board members evidently are overlooking their job of accountability.
taxpayer

AOL

#10 May 16, 2010
justme wrote:
yea, I'm game for a group to hold Lee Co School System accountable. I think there would be many, if it were an organized group presenting the facts. School board members evidently are overlooking their job of accountability.
I'm for a meeting. Teachers are yelled at,put down,ciritized for their opinions, and treated like crap. Yet a principal can violate someone's civil rights, treat them less than human, and the taxpayer picks up the tab. Of course I forgot to add that favored teachers can do as they wish with no punishment. Watch out favored
teachers, your day will come.A lot of the ones thrown out were once favored. I know. I've been there long enought to see the pendulum swing.
teacher

AOL

#11 May 16, 2010
taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm for a meeting. Teachers are yelled at,put down,ciritized for their opinions, and treated like crap. Yet a principal can violate someone's civil rights, treat them less than human, and the taxpayer picks up the tab. Of course I forgot to add that favored teachers can do as they wish with no punishment. Watch out favored
teachers, your day will come.A lot of the ones thrown out were once favored. I know. I've been there long enought to see the pendulum swing.
What's the old saying? "If man can't get him, God for sure will."
These things didn't happen before you know who came.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tupelo mayor furls rebel-themed Miss. flag at p... 2 hr Rod Knox 39
The Djournal has failed. (Feb '17) 3 hr Published Opinions 759
Ed Neely 3 hr Who Nettie 4
I'm still waiting for that storm warning 23 hr Be Patient 2
News Even 'freebies' can be trouble, officers warned Wed Freebies 14
Joe rutherford Wed Joe Who 18
News Tupelo surplus spending plan includes aquatic c... Wed Surplus Spending 9

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance