Hotties at WTVA and WCBI

Posted in the Tupelo Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
time bandit

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Sep 21, 2008
Let us know who's hot and who's not! What do you think?
Home Run Hitter

Aubrey, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2008
i like kay banes but she isn't on in the mornings anymore? where did she go?
Steve

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 25, 2008
Home Run Hitter wrote:
i like kay banes but she isn't on in the mornings anymore? where did she go?
Ms Bains now does a Saturday morning version of her show each Saturday only...She is a wonderful kind person who, with her late husband Buddy, gave and still give so much to north Mississippi...alot of people miss her daily show...
Reb Wave

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2008
Wow hotties at WCBI. That is an oxymoron. With WTVA it's a mixed bag. Some are really cute, others are downright scary.
Bulldog Babe

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2008
WTVA has some cute sports guys!
Delores

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2008
What is wrong with that weather guy at WTVA? He sounds like he is "special" and looks like he is dressed by a color blind 13 year old. It's a suit coat not a trench coat.
Freddy Mac

Brandon, MS

#7 Oct 20, 2008
I like that that the WTVA guy sings the weather forecast, it's like he reads in a sing song voice or something. And what's wrong with his eyes? He needs more sleep!
Frank Mac

United States

#8 Oct 20, 2008
I can't understand him, he has the thickest goofiest accent I have ever heard. It must be tough to find good weather dudes if this guy is the best WTVA can find. He doesn't seem like he knows what he is doing things are always messing up on him.
Jonny Ray

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2008
Dick Rice is the coolest! Too bad his weekend guy is such a joke. I met that guy and he really thinks he is the best weather man EVER!!! No joke. I really hope he is not the best Tupelo can get because if he is, we are doomed.
john

AOL

#10 Nov 5, 2008
I think the thread is who's the hottest so I'll start it off. That award goes to Anna Freeman. She was voted Most Beautiful while at Ole Miss and even though she has gained weight, she is still smokin' hott. Btw, Danielle Rotello is another hottie and comes in 2nd.
skitzy

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2008
the new weather guy is hilarious. He MUST be stoned.
"yeahhhh dude,it's gonna raiiin,so they'll be no surfin' this weekend..bummerrrr dudeee"

danielle is a fox. iwh anna freeman also.
productoftupelo

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2008
skitzy wrote:
the new weather guy is hilarious. He MUST be stoned.
"yeahhhh dude,it's gonna raiiin,so they'll be no surfin' this weekend..bummerrrr dudeee"
danielle is a fox. iwh anna freeman also.
OMG....that is soooo funny! I am still gigglin
The Smiths

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2008
Dick Rice is my favorite! We love him!
rebel

French Camp, MS

#14 Nov 12, 2008
Delores wrote:
What is wrong with that weather guy at WTVA? He sounds like he is "special" and looks like he is dressed by a color blind 13 year old. It's a suit coat not a trench coat.
I agree... he sounds terrible like he has marbles in his mouth!
rebel

French Camp, MS

#15 Nov 12, 2008
I agree... sounds like he has been out in the weather too much... marbles in his mouth!
missnotanymore

United States

#16 Nov 12, 2008
You all are really a bunch of high class people aren't you. Oh and JOHNNY RAY, if you met him in person why didn't you have the testicular fortitude to tell him in person how badly he sucked? Or did you? I highly doubt that. It's so very easy to sit behind your computer and talk smack about people. Thankfully, Jonathan has accepted a job in Alabama in a bigger city. He's out after Thanksgiving. The question is, will you rip apart the person that replaces him, the way you did him? I'm very thankful that the few of you on this pathetic topic don't represent what Mississippi is really like.
you are morons

Macon, GA

#17 Nov 12, 2008
Yall are real big pieces of shit aren't you?? You sit there and critisize a man who gives 110% in every news show. Yall are loosers and its shit like this that makes the media folks hate trailer trash.
Jonny Ray

United States

#18 Nov 15, 2008
Thankfully is right! That is great he has a job in Alabama. Now he is some other station's problem. But it is sad that there is a station that is harder up for weathermen than Tupelo. I hope WTVA hires Heather Sophia, she is so much better than Jonathan. Yes, I am criticizing a man that gives 110%(supposedly) to his newscasts. I could give 110% to brain surgury but I doubt I would be any good at it. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you are any good!
Wheel Watcher

Aubrey, TX

#19 Nov 17, 2008
If we're gong to talk about 110% then I hope you are referencing the sports department at WTVA. They just run circles around poor WCBI. They get so many more schools/bands/cheerleaders and scores on air then WCBI. It's no contest man, WTVA is just wiping them up on local coverage.
His Wife

Riverside, AL

#20 Nov 18, 2008
What is wrong with you people? Do you not have anything better to do with your lives? I understand that everyone has a right to there own opinion, but you people do not even know Jonathan.

Try thinking of his family and friends before you go and write such terrible things on the world wide web. He is a wonderful husband and the best friend anyone could ever have. His friends and family are proud of him and all that he has accomplished. How would you feel if someone was on here talking about your mother, father, sister, brother or friend? I just can not understand why someone would want to talk trash about someone they do not even know and have never even met.

Im sorry Johnny Ray if you think that when you did meet Jonathan he acted like "he was the best weather man ever". You know if you thought that why did you not just tell him then? Because I know that if you and I ever run across one another I will be SURE to let you know just exactly what i think about you.

The topic is about hotties on TV, and that topic is not bad. Everyone has there own taste in men/women but when you start talking about someones personality when you do not even know them that is when your opinion does not count anymore.

One more thing, Delores my husband is special. He is special to me and to most people who meet him. He is perfectly noraml and maybe you should get your hearing checked out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stock Exchange 9 hr Ringing Bells 15
Do you visit Elvis birthplace 9 hr Tupelo Poverty 3
News Homeless in Tupelo (Oct '07) 13 hr Wanna just die 15
Journal Sports Editor 16 hr Ole Miss Standards 51
Eli 17 hr Geno Smith 46
The Djournal has failed. (Feb '17) 17 hr Failed Paper Daily 615
Ole Miss Sucks 18 hr Quality Control 142

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance