Why do people behave so badly

Why do people behave so badly

Posted in the Tupelo Forum

On my mind

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Why do people behave so badly? There is drug and alcohol use/abuse. These people get tanked up on their drug or drink of choice and then are violent toward the ones closest. Then there are those that no one can blame the drug/drink upon. They are just seeking their 15 minutes of fame in the media by killing people then killing themselves. There is no explaination or excuse for this type of behavior. Then there are the downright mean and enjoy inflicting pain on others, either physical or mental. Sadistic. Can anyone comment on all these types of people that walk our earth. There there are the good hearted people who try to do for others, and all they get is a hard way to go. These are usually hard working, kind, generous, and only wants what is best for others. Do these people succeed or flurish? Only the good die young. Discuss.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#2 Dec 22, 2012
First you need to understand “bad” is a subjective idea and not absolute belief. Human’s beings have different motivations as being good hearted again subjective is not what everyone works for. Self medication is done to stop the pain that society inflicts on those that do not want what you want. There are also many psychopaths that do not have your empathy of others. It takes a psychopath to be a good leader because any action for all leaves some people in pain. Best is another subjective judgment that one size does not fit all.

The thing to do would be to have many separate cultures and societies that did not have to live under the rule of those that want something different. This will not happen when people are bent on having others conform to their standards and want big things such as nations.
amazed

Tupelo, MS

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Anon. Is topix your hangout? You comment on everything.
Diamond

Tupelo, MS

#4 Jan 3, 2013
amazed wrote:
Anon. Is topix your hangout? You comment on everything.
I heard Anon has no friends because he is socially awkward so this is the closest he can get to a friendship.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Anon has no friends because he is socially awkward so this is the closest he can get to a friendship.
It would be difficult to hear if no one knew me.
amazed

Tupelo, MS

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Maintenance, bridges call for addi... 18 hr Anonymous 3
Tupelo Toilet Paper 23 hr Tater 10
News Retired college professor createsreplicas of fe... Sun The young 1
News Lighting upgrade progressing well Sat Rod Knox 4
News Tupelo to appeal termination of air service sub... Sat The young 4
News DTMSA gains new ideas from Milwaukee conference Sat No No No 2
News Local attorney facing possible suspension Sat Parchment is Nice 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tupelo Mortgages