a HOLE lot of GLORY
Jerry Greenberg

Lucedale, MS

#1 Mar 23, 2013
You know what I want to know. WINK WINK.
Rod Knox

Tupelo, MS

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Hey Jerry, I think you dropped into the wrong forum here. You might try STDsRUs or the Maury Povich show audition site. Good luck. And I understand that the health department will fix you right up later on.
Jerry Greenberg

Ashburn, VA

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Rod Knox wrote:
Hey Jerry, I think you dropped into the wrong forum here. You might try STDsRUs or the Maury Povich show audition site. Good luck. And I understand that the health department will fix you right up later on.
You came here for a reason Rod. You can only stay in that closet for so long before someone comes in to get a pair of fish net stalkings. Love the name too, Rod, mmmmmmmmmmm sounds delish!
anon

Tupelo, MS

#4 Mar 25, 2013
"You came here for a reason Rod."
==========
To point out your foolishment.
problem

Saltillo, MS

#5 Apr 8, 2013
Thats the problem with most folks. If you do not like something why would you ever read any forum about it or for sure waste your time writing any comment. I for one do not think this is something I would want to do but I for sure would not get on here and talk about how foolish this person is. I would hope he is using protection.
Ms Pond

Tupelo, MS

#6 Apr 8, 2013
problem wrote:
Thats the problem with most folks. If you do not like something why would you ever read any forum about it or for sure waste your time writing any comment. I for one do not think this is something I would want to do but I for sure would not get on here and talk about how foolish this person is. I would hope he is using protection.
Because life is not about what you like. The problem does not get solved in silence.
problem

Saltillo, MS

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Ms Pond wrote:
<quoted text>
Because life is not about what you like. The problem does not get solved in silence.
What you going to do go out and protest at these sites. You must be Baptist. Two consenting adults usually should not be anyones business.
Ms Pond

Tupelo, MS

#8 Apr 8, 2013
"You must be Baptist. Two consenting adults usually should not be anyones business.
==========
Unless what they do costs tax money or insurance payouts. That makes your behavior public concern and cost. When you have medicare or insurance your risky behavior becomes every one's problem.
problem

Saltillo, MS

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Ms Pond Im sure you are a Republican an all the while you calling for no big government. Republican want smaller government except when it comes to peoples sex life and marriage and body. There is a lot that people do that becomes our problem in the end---like over eating, that would mean 80% of MS residents.
Ms Pond

Tupelo, MS

#10 Apr 8, 2013
I do not care what people do with sex life or abortion just do not expect the government to give your child food or an education. Life requires resources for survival and that is the parents responsibility not the public. Let them die if they can not feed the child. Political parties think one size fits all that is not the case as each is an individual and has different abilities and different reasons to want to live or die which ever may be the case. Over eat all you want just do not expect the government to save you from death from it.
problem

Saltillo, MS

#11 Apr 9, 2013
Ms Pond then you better pray to God you never get sick or need help, if that is the way you feel. Actually I dont believe that is how you feel except in certain instances, when it has nothing to do with you or your family or friends. I do see where you are coming from but we all know we can not let people starve to death.
Ms Pond

Tupelo, MS

#12 Apr 9, 2013
problem wrote:
Ms Pond then you better pray to God you never get sick or need help, if that is the way you feel. Actually I don't believe that is how you feel except in certain instances, when it has nothing to do with you or your family or friends. I do see where you are coming from but we all know we can not let people starve to death.
I doubt a god has anything to do with it. Cause and effect are the reasons you get sick. You need to save for the times you need help. Feelings are not the objective reality they are your own problem. Family and friends have their own responsibilities if they do not have a reality check they too can die. You can help as much as you can afford just do not force the citizens to follow your beliefs.
problem

Saltillo, MS

#13 Apr 9, 2013
Ms Pond wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt a god has anything to do with it. Cause and effect are the reasons you get sick. You need to save for the times you need help. Feelings are not the objective reality they are your own problem. Family and friends have their own responsibilities if they do not have a reality check they too can die. You can help as much as you can afford just do not force the citizens to follow your beliefs.
Most sane people would say you need help. You came to mind as I saw another persons name on here today (ubatshatcrazy). I am for sure against forcing people to follow any certain belief. Yes cause and effect are the reason you get sick-- you will be from bitterness and hate that has formed in your soul.
Ms Pond

Tupelo, MS

#14 Apr 9, 2013
"from bitterness and hate that has formed in your soul."
==========
Prove that a soul lives on. Beliefs are the reason for MS poverty and failure.
problem

Saltillo, MS

#15 Apr 9, 2013
No the poverty and failure of MS is that most people believes in the Republican party in this state. That or the Tea party. Im sure you are in one or the other.
Ms Pond

Tupelo, MS

#16 Apr 9, 2013
problem wrote:
No the poverty and failure of MS is that most people believes in the Republican party in this state. That or the Tea party. Im sure you are in one or the other.
I do not believe in parties and since the parties take freedom and give handouts they are in control. When Johnson forced civil rights the state went from Democrat to Republican because it took personal freedom and forced the cultures on each other. Poverty is a matter of culture not political parties. You can not prosper when you slave for someone at a job. The way to success is through creative action not standardized behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green Street business district remembered 3 hr No community 11
News THS seniors show off community projects 3 hr No community 3
Daily Journal 5 hr Tupelo Paperless 6
News Tupelo's Rae Sremmurd holds No. 1 song in natio... 9 hr Your radio 3
News Tupelo police HQ to fly Miss. bicentennial bann... 9 hr Mayor on Vacation 3
Cowboy Dak 10 hr Dak for Heisman 4
Our Opinion 20 hr Editor Email 4

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tupelo Mortgages