First witness on stand at Becky Jones...

First witness on stand at Becky Jones murder re-trial

There are 5 comments on the story from Feb 19, 2013, titled First witness on stand at Becky Jones murder re-trial. In it, reports that:

Jurors heard evidence Tuesday that murder defendant Rebecca "Becky" Jones appeared not to have been in a struggle just minutes after her mother was fatally shot.

Join the discussion below, or

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Tammy Johnson said it was a 9mm handgun, but in the last trial Roy Reagan said it was a 38 pistol?? Two totally different looking guns!! You would think, being a cop, she would have been able to tell the difference?? I wonder if the defense caught that?? Just sayin!! I have been on the grand jury and I sat there a listen to the law present evidence I KNEW was false!! It was DISGUSTING!! I'm not takin sides on this I'm just saying they should have their facts straight!!!

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Yea and im jus sayn i hope the ^ law ^ comes and gets your ass for hetin on here and talkn about that case i dont know what you was thinkin you dumass!!!!!!! Learn to have a little respect for the family!!!!! If it was you that got murderd would you want someone one here bitchn about it?!?!?!

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Need to put that cocaine abusing murderer on death row, and a speedy lethal injection!!! Anyone who would kill they own mother need to die

Tupelo, MS

#4 Feb 21, 2013
They deserve a fair court. The media will not do that.
u dont know nothin

Henderson, TN

#5 Feb 22, 2013
sad wrote:
Need to put that cocaine abusing murderer on death row, and a speedy lethal injection!!! Anyone who would kill they own mother need to die
You have no clue about anything!!! Becky NEVER denied it was her gun but they were struggling over it that is evident when you listen to the testimony of the "expert witnesses" that was presented in this trial. NO I am not talking about PCSO they are by far not an expert. If they were why did Brook have to be the one to call them and have them come get the bullets she found. If it was knowledge she had entrance and exit wounds WHY did PCSO NOT look for them. WHY did they NOT after hearing Beckys statement NOT go back to the house and LOOK for the bullets!!!! Another thing YOU have NO clue what kind of verbal and mental abuse she suffered at the hands of Jane. Until YOU know ALL the facts dont make the statement you made about her. WHAT if that was your mother or sister who was on trial and everyone would not believe her. This family has been through HELL and dont deserve the verbal accusations of this small hick town with its "Barney Phiff cops"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tupelo Main Street progress ahead of schedule 1 hr Failed business 1
News Flea market owners deny 'puppy mill' connections 1 hr Ticktock 143
Do we have a Bandidos (1%er motorcycle club) ch... (Apr '12) 4 hr Mike 149
News West Tupelo water main breaks 6 hr Downtown main street 2
News Roger Wicker: Putting the continuing resolution... 6 hr Identifying Roger 7
News Volkswagen returning to Tupelo 6 hr Moving Fix 39
News On the mend: Archbishop of Canterbury calls mee... 7 hr Rainbow Kid 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tupelo Mortgages