Congratulations Mr Shelton.

Congratulations Mr Shelton.

Posted in the Tupelo Forum

Rod Knox

Tupelo, MS

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Best wishes to you. You have the task of a lifetime ahead of you. But obviously a great many in Tupelo have faith in you.

Since: Sep 11

Tucker, GA

#2 Jun 4, 2013
I got a word of advise for Mr. Pitts. My first grade teacher told me once "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all".
Tittat

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Jun 4, 2013
I am glad Jason Shelton won, but I'M NOT A DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL, THAT IS WHAT IS RUINING OUR COUNTRY RIGHT NOW, but Pitt and his wife are idiots and need to get out of town, they are slumlords, my neighbor is proof, they rent to them and if you knew what I know you'd be devastated as to what goes on, as long as they get their money from the welfare they don't care what their property looks like or who lives there (felons),$ is all they care about, if you drive out Fellowship Road and see all the property they own that are ex-meth houses, that is what they do for a living, I know, I've lived next door to someone that has done nothing but rented on welfare from them and lowered my property, believe me it won't happen for long after this election, get off your ass MR AND MRS PITTS AND HAVE YOUR TENANTS TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROPERTY OR YOU GET YOUR ASS OUR HERE AND MOW AND CLEAN IT UP,I'M TIRED OF SEEING YOUR TRASH!
TupeloHottie

Pell City, AL

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Awww. Did Shelton's brother go out and steal all of the opponents political signs again? I must go to YouTube and find that video...
Hard work

Tupelo, MS

#5 Jun 9, 2013
Pays off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tupelo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interim Coaches 6 min PerfectNonsense 3
News Comments 7 hr Mumps farts 17
News Downtown Tupelo Main Street Association a Semi-... 10 hr Dead Downtown 11
New Police Chief 11 hr MrHoldover 60
Ole Miss Sucks 12 hr Interim Coaches 100
News Committed volunteers bring Thanksgiving 'to go' 14 hr Right self 1
FuckTupelo (Mar '16) 15 hr Do What 69

Tupelo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance