Rod Knox

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Best wishes to you. You have the task of a lifetime ahead of you. But obviously a great many in Tupelo have faith in you.

Since: Sep 11

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

I got a word of advise for Mr. Pitts. My first grade teacher told me once "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all".
Tittat

Millington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

I am glad Jason Shelton won, but I'M NOT A DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL, THAT IS WHAT IS RUINING OUR COUNTRY RIGHT NOW, but Pitt and his wife are idiots and need to get out of town, they are slumlords, my neighbor is proof, they rent to them and if you knew what I know you'd be devastated as to what goes on, as long as they get their money from the welfare they don't care what their property looks like or who lives there (felons),$ is all they care about, if you drive out Fellowship Road and see all the property they own that are ex-meth houses, that is what they do for a living, I know, I've lived next door to someone that has done nothing but rented on welfare from them and lowered my property, believe me it won't happen for long after this election, get off your ass MR AND MRS PITTS AND HAVE YOUR TENANTS TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROPERTY OR YOU GET YOUR ASS OUR HERE AND MOW AND CLEAN IT UP,I'M TIRED OF SEEING YOUR TRASH!
TupeloHottie

Pell City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Awww. Did Shelton's brother go out and steal all of the opponents political signs again? I must go to YouTube and find that video...
Hard work

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Pays off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tupelo Discussions

Search the Tupelo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tupelo Hospital 10 hr Drugs 5
Phentermine (Apr '12) 17 hr Drugs 58
Miss. Democratic congressional candidate takes ... Sun The Rogue 2
Firefighters watch as bio-diesel plant burns (Jan '14) Sun In the know 8
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 24 OS Resident 1,964
Dickey's Barbecue opens Thursday in Tupelo Jul 23 Obese 1
Wish I could see you again! Jul 23 Angel-baby 18
•••
•••
•••
Tupelo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tupelo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000